SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

nameless

Aug 10, 2021
I everybody i upgrade my Mib2 from 363 to 475, but i got an error when it try to do the update of the blutooth module (from C194 to C300), is there a way to upgrade it or not?

nameless

Aug 10, 2021
How do u do that? U Need odis.to go from 4xx.to.5xx

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 9 Pro através do Tapatalk
There is no big change between 4xx and 5xx, only the sport mode with a S in place of the flag, and the color of the radio change with the color of the doors... but that's all what i see...

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
B177E387-F854-4C3B-B391-08E5C6836352.jpeg

Reactions: Tell and nameless

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Have you tried a different sdcard ?
Did the download complete properly ? Were all files copied across to the sdcard ?
Did you copy all the folders to the root of the sdcard ?
Are you updating from the correct menu ?
(U need to press and hold the top button to bring up the hidden software update menu)

Id try all these things first.

Ive had no issues updating 514>515>516

nameless

Aug 10, 2021
Have you tried a different sdcard ?
Did the download complete properly ? Were all files copied across to the sdcard ?
Did you copy all the folders to the root of the sdcard ?
Are you updating from the correct menu ?
(U need to press and hold the top button to bring up the hidden software update menu)

Id try all these things first.

Ive had no issues updating 514>515>516
i confirm check first your sd card. (format in fat32) then you must upgrade from the hidden menu. i did upgrade my car (h40) and my girlfriend cars also (h30)... but if you have h50 then it must upgrade easily... what is your actual software?

Reactions: u-ra

Tell

Staff member
That will be the hold the menu button which is the top button on that display but placed elsewhere if not the more newer display with, hold the menu button, till it comes up with the additional screen. On the right on other unit from memory.

I would think the unzip is not corrupted since that's validated during the unzip. 7zip to unzip. If a Mac have to go into my normal patter of use CleanMydrive on the SD card and Keka.

The VW text on map downloads but same for software:

If the map update is performed using the Apple® OS X operating system you may find that Discover Pro does not recognise the map material or displays it incorrectly. This is due to a lack of compatibility between the “7 zip” program and the OS-X operating system. In addition, the OS-X operating system has a tendency to create hidden additional files on external data media. We therefore recommend that OS X users use the “Keka” unzipping program. We also recommend using the “CleanMyDrive” program to remove any hidden files.

Obviously Fat32.

Reactions: u-ra and nameless
Aug 19, 2021
Hello,

I would like to upgrade my MIB2 from MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0363T to MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0478T. My part number is: 3Q0035846A. Is this possible? I have the 0478 firmware so I would like confirmation before doing so.

Thank you,

Olivier

nameless

Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

I would like to upgrade my MIB2 from MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0363T to MST2_EU_VW_ZR_P0478T. My part number is: 3Q0035846A. Is this possible? I have the 0478 firmware so I would like confirmation before doing so.

Thank you,

Olivier
yes i did it with the same part number as you. you just have to patch it before.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise