DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I chopped the metal water pipe in front of the TIP a while back, it allowed me to fit a full 3" inlet right down to the turbo.

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll330/SonicBlueLeon/pipe1.jpg
http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll330/SonicBlueLeon/pipe2.jpg

Silicone 90-degree bend to a hose - right out of the way now and it has never leaked.

Alright rob

Im Currently Looking at doing the 3'' Tip,But moving the hardpipe water pipe out the way isnt a problem But what about the Linkages.

As my current 2.5 one ''Just Misses the linkages...Any pics of the tip would be great :D

RobDon

Pro Detailer
I have an adapter plate under the linkages that moves them about an inch or two to the right, this allows a 3-2.5" elbow into the turbo inlet and a full 3" alloy elbow into the hose. Star made the plate - it's just a steel plate with 4 holes in it, the original holes for the linkage bracket bolt the plate to the gearbox and the new holes are for the bracket.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Done some measuring and Compared it to my Current ATP tip

What you think...
3HardpipeTIP.jpg

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Seariously Please...Dont Spam up my thread with Jap crap comments..

Nah it is a lovely car...Sounds like a wasp mind...:lol:..

Plus it stinks on full chat too...

Nah hes talking sense, my car sounds great, like a big bike lol
Your car doesn't smell too good, you just can't smell it over mine anymore. The smell of a straight through exhaust...lovely :D

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Right i started making my 3'' tip and im gonna do it out of silicone as all these company's keep fecking me about on doing it in 3''

The 1st problem was solved when i Removed and replaced the metal water pipe on silicone and then the next herdle is a the gearlinkage it needs to move over about a 1'' or so so i can get the inlet in...

Im going to do a 50mm to 75mm silicone 90degree reducer then a 75mm joiner then a 90degree 75mm Bend then use a 25mm Self sealing bung for the Dump valve port... Priced it up and with doing it my self around £40 excluding the Bracket for gearlinkage...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.