• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

what have you done to your car today ?

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
É verdade! Agora que voltou para as minhas mãos é hora de colocá-lo novamente à altura.

I wish I had learn before that this piston is rotateable clockwise - lost one day just trying to push it in with brute force! Shame on me.
View attachment 37764

I wouldn’t have known either.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Lol...
É verdade! Agora que voltou para as minhas mãos é hora de colocá-lo novamente à altura.

I wish I had learn before that this piston is rotateable clockwise - lost one day just trying to push it in with brute force! Shame on me.
View attachment 37764
😭 Why didn't they teach me Spanish in school? What use in French & German now! Used this a lot in Spain though...Dos Coca-Cola (impressive eh!) 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: Battoussai

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
You need two Leons because they look totally awesome!
... Funny, on Reddit today they were letting rip at Leon Cupra & FR owners. Apparently, we are all bellends, drive in a hurry (meaning we have acceleration lol) we're teenage twats with ugly cars. Seems they don't like us
I know it's jealousy really

Can't be any of us - the slightest prang and the car's a write off.

Spent yesterday afternoon polishing my rear quarter panel because someone decided to use it as a slide. They even managed to gouge some of the paint off.

That and another split in the paint on the rear bumper because someone drove into it.

Sometimes, Brighton can go **** itself.

Driving up to the Peak District on Monday, so car will be full to bursting and with two mountain bikes on the roof.

Still going to get better MPG than your Cupras...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: g60stu and BadBoy03

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Lol indeed. It’s Portuguese
But your Spanish does sound fluent!!

3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads mor

Fk it 🤣 Best not put Spanish on the CV...may just end up having an awkward conversation 😬 Sprechen sie deutsch? ... Vorsprung Durch technik innit 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparkie

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
:ROFLMAO:
I had to learn some Spanish to get that mk1 bodyshell for the radio controlled car I have on my profile pic.
A bit of help from Google I managed to have a couple of e Mail conversations with the supplier.

Reactions: BadBoy03

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
:ROFLMAO:
I had to learn some Spanish to get that mk1 bodyshell for the radio controlled car I have on my profile pic.
A bit of help from Google I managed to have a couple of e Mail conversations with the supplier.

Had t noticed that. Pukka
Is that 1/10 or 1/8?
We have a bundle of rc stuff. Love it.

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Had t noticed that. Pukka
Is that 1/10 or 1/8?
We have a bundle of rc stuff. Love it.

It’s a 1.10 scale. Just bought the bodies to fit on my Tamiya TT-02 chassis.
I love em.

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
Got a FF01 TT-02 chassis clio16v and two other first release 80s retro Tamiya's , did a rebuild on all of them a few years ago the clio has a few mods from over the years

Reactions: Nathan penney

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Got a FF01 TT-02 chassis clio16v and two other first release 80s retro Tamiya's , did a rebuild on all of them a few years ago the clio has a few mods from over the years
Nice. I Have a Mitsubishi Pajero I got in 1994, repainted a couple of years ago, and a couple of TT-02 chassis and several different bodies I’ve done over the years.
I did post pictures up somewhere on here of the Audi Quattro one. Instead of the rally livery it was supposed to be I did it red like the Ashes to Ashes car.
My lad who’s 12 wanted the sand scorcher re release for Christmas last year.
We had fun building it and it’s great on the beach so I bought myself one too.
Not built yet though.
13A95E25-D8EF-4615-B39A-F6ADF7A00467.jpeg

Reactions: Nam-uk

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
Nice. I Have a Mitsubishi Pajero I got in 1994, repainted a couple of years ago, and a couple of TT-02 chassis and several different bodies I’ve done over the years.
I did post pictures up somewhere on here of the Audi Quattro one. Instead of the rally livery it was supposed to be I did it red like the Ashes to Ashes car.
My lad who’s 12 wanted the sand scorcher re release for Christmas last year.
We had fun building it and it’s great on the beach so I bought myself one too.
Not built yet though.
View attachment 37816
didn't they do a re-release of the Pajero? , sand scorcher mint , I've got a first release super champ and short wheel base wild willy, got allot of parts needed from re-release its sometimes cheaper to buy the parts bags as they split them on ebay and sell for more, got a sand scorcher parts bag all the rubber parts fit the wild willy can be a bind looking but worth it , its worth getting a backup SS bumper as they can break before re-release they were dearer than gold.. bearings on the gearbox and wheels is worth updating also

Last edited:

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
didn't they do a re-release of the Pajero? , sand scorcher mint , I've got a first release super champ and short wheel base wild willy, got allot of parts needed from re-release its sometimes cheaper to buy the parts bags as they split them on ebay and sell for more, got a sand scorcher parts bag all the rubber parts fit the wild willy can be a bind looking but worth it , its worth getting a backup SS bumper as they can break before re-release they were dearer than gold.. bearings on the gearbox and wheels is worth updating also
They did re-release the Pajero yes. That’s how I managed to get a replacement sticker set for mine when I re painted it.
Was thinking of getting some spares for the sand scorcher like you say.
Didn’t upgrade anything when we built it cause I wanted my lad to build as much as possible himself, so just assembled it as instructions.
May upgrade its on them over time.

Reactions: Nam-uk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
It’s a 1.10 scale. Just bought the bodies to fit on my Tamiya TT-02 chassis.
I love em.

Pukka. My best pal has all Tamiya
Original sand scorchers and jeeps like you. He’s mad into rc and makes scratch built mini planes too.
Mine are more bashers.
With my lad it’s about speed and jumps. Well me too actually.
“Bash, break, build, repeat”
Is my motto.
We have arma stuff. Lossi’s, Carisma, maverick etc etc.

Nam-uk

May 11, 2011
lancashire.
They did re-release the Pajero yes. That’s how I managed to get a replacement sticker set for mine when I re painted it.
Was thinking of getting some spares for the sand scorcher like you say.
Didn’t upgrade anything when we built it cause I wanted my lad to build as much as possible himself, so just assembled it as instructions.
May upgrade its on them over time.
that sticker would of been silly money if no re-release, worth doing as the standard bearings cause allot of wear in a short time

Lecatona HPFP (High-pressure Fuel Pump Upgrades)