What did you and your MK2 do today?

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Im having my 4 week old Shark stage2 map tweaked on tuesday ( stuttering issues under hard accerating ) since there sorting the stutter would they be able to boost the bhp a little bit ?? I went lowish with the map as it was due its mot ( i was worried about excess smoke and failing mot so asked for around 210/215 bhp )

Its now had the mot so was wonder about asking for 220/225 ish bhp, ( i know that there'll be more smoke ) but i dont drive it hard often....

is it easy for them to do????

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Anything above 215 smokes like he'll and becomes illegal in the amount of smoke

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
O well i'll just ave to make do....@ least when thay tweak my map hopefully i should be able to boot it without stutter...

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
They look great bud, how much would they set me back?

Well once they are finished (when I can shift the error code on the dash) you can make me an offer!

Oooo looks great that Rob! You really are the headlight master :p

I soooo wanna do the daylight running lights to my K1 like in your pic.
Wanna do em for me? :p I'll pay! Haha

Sure, I've made a few sets for others...I'm actually trying to make contact with Genlabs for the dimming module but can't get a response and their eBay site shows nothing for sale?!?!?! I'm a it stuck without the module! :shrug:

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
Booked in for a Stage 1remap... roll on next Tuesday :D

Then you'll want stage2!!! Mines going back tomorrow for shark stage2+ ( or in other words a bit more bhp prob a lot more smoke!!! ) most of the time I drive steady I.E 90% of the time so I figure I can stand the odd boot full of soot out z back end..

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Then you'll want stage2!!! Mines going back tomorrow for shark stage2+ ( or in other words a bit more bhp prob a lot more smoke!!! ) most of the time I drive steady I.E 90% of the time so I figure I can stand the odd boot full of soot out z back end..

You will get big black clouds from half throtle not jst foot flat to the floor, I wouldn't recommend it unless your going to buy their sts system like I have so you can switch between maps

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
You will get big black clouds from half throtle not jst foot flat to the floor, I wouldn't recommend it unless your going to buy their sts system like I have so you can switch between maps

+1. I'm not sure many people realise how much smoke you actually put out. I was "just" at stg2 and it was enough sometimes to p1ss off other drives and elicit a few gestures of waving hand in front of nose.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Would have thought someone would of have a Audi 2.5 turbo of the 3.0 turbo on there's to get more power and less soot. Mist be difficult to fit maybe?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.