What did you and your MK2 do today?

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Im having my 4 week old Shark stage2 map tweaked on tuesday ( stuttering issues under hard accerating ) since there sorting the stutter would they be able to boost the bhp a little bit ?? I went lowish with the map as it was due its mot ( i was worried about excess smoke and failing mot so asked for around 210/215 bhp )

Its now had the mot so was wonder about asking for 220/225 ish bhp, ( i know that there'll be more smoke ) but i dont drive it hard often....

is it easy for them to do????

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Anything above 215 smokes like he'll and becomes illegal in the amount of smoke

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
O well i'll just ave to make do....@ least when thay tweak my map hopefully i should be able to boot it without stutter...

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
They look great bud, how much would they set me back?

Well once they are finished (when I can shift the error code on the dash) you can make me an offer!

Oooo looks great that Rob! You really are the headlight master :p

I soooo wanna do the daylight running lights to my K1 like in your pic.
Wanna do em for me? :p I'll pay! Haha

Sure, I've made a few sets for others...I'm actually trying to make contact with Genlabs for the dimming module but can't get a response and their eBay site shows nothing for sale?!?!?! I'm a it stuck without the module! :shrug:

holmefield

Oct 20, 2013
Booked in for a Stage 1remap... roll on next Tuesday :D

Then you'll want stage2!!! Mines going back tomorrow for shark stage2+ ( or in other words a bit more bhp prob a lot more smoke!!! ) most of the time I drive steady I.E 90% of the time so I figure I can stand the odd boot full of soot out z back end..

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Then you'll want stage2!!! Mines going back tomorrow for shark stage2+ ( or in other words a bit more bhp prob a lot more smoke!!! ) most of the time I drive steady I.E 90% of the time so I figure I can stand the odd boot full of soot out z back end..

You will get big black clouds from half throtle not jst foot flat to the floor, I wouldn't recommend it unless your going to buy their sts system like I have so you can switch between maps

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
You will get big black clouds from half throtle not jst foot flat to the floor, I wouldn't recommend it unless your going to buy their sts system like I have so you can switch between maps

+1. I'm not sure many people realise how much smoke you actually put out. I was "just" at stg2 and it was enough sometimes to p1ss off other drives and elicit a few gestures of waving hand in front of nose.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Would have thought someone would of have a Audi 2.5 turbo of the 3.0 turbo on there's to get more power and less soot. Mist be difficult to fit maybe?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk