What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Maybe help in future ...

anuvyvy8.jpg

Sent from CiLA iPhone

That's pre-FL. I could be wrong (and too lazy to check) but I think the FL version of that tells you to aim the mirror down and pull from the top

Steveo!

Took the car for a nice drive down to weston-Supermare! Seen a few Mk2 down there too! Red bull motocross stunts were down there on the front harbour.

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Finished work and washed it,inside and out, im getting much better and faster at washing it now ive got my own little place to do it. Later on picked up a subwoofer+amp and rigged it up quicktime behind the seat to test it, all good!!
Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Hit a pigeon on the way home. Poor ba$€>rd didn't stand a chance!
ahequvep.jpg

Looks like it tried to get in!
Afew weeks ago a huge duck landed in front of me on a bloody roundabout. It was that close i lost sight of it under the bumper, the big daft thing couldnt get airborne again. I think it went under the car but i was stopped by this point..... :censored:

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Attention all fellow buftyists

Halfords are doing 3 for price of 2 on cleaning goodies.

Just got a load of autoglym stuff, so if you want some HD Wax / HD Cleanser / SRP nows the time!!

For those of you in the greater Manchester area I got mine from the store in Ashron under lyne on the Snipe estate.

Fill ya boots!!

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Attention all fellow buftyists

Halfords are doing 3 for price of 2 on cleaning goodies.

Just got a load of autoglym stuff, so if you want some HD Wax / HD Cleanser / SRP nows the time!!

For those of you in the greater Manchester area I got mine from the store in Ashron under lyne on the Snipe estate.

Fill ya boots!!

Typically I bought a load from a local Indy because I couldn't be bothered to go to halfords yesterday :(

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Im After a light cutting hand polish, meguiars quick detailler, maybe a trendy shampoo. Might go in tomorrow im far too busy sat in my garden with the bbq slow cookin.

I managed to drag the cables through to the boot for the sub/amp. 20 minutes but i had trouble finding an earth, eventully got one from the teather point after filing the back of it to bare metal. It sounds 20x better in the boot. Lots of rattles iv got to sort out now

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
god ive spent like 2.5 hours cleaning the engine bay,door shuts,handles and all other nooks and crannies i could get my detailing brush into
looks tidy now though!

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Quick heads up about halfords.... Professional socket and spanner sets(lifetime warranty) 50% off in-store+ online. Im not sure on the ins and outs. if i had the cash spare i would, maybe next week

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.