What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Because we are car enthusiasts, not just a single brand lover. If you get a new car you dont hate every other car thats on the road... and completely forget about a car you used to love. Oh and we probably contribute a lot more than most people on here too. I spotted a K1 so I thought I would ask if it was anyone here, where's the harm in that? Why don't you go take a look in the readers ride section and share your views there too, probaly 25% of the threads are not even Seats! #SeatCupraNetPolice

Lol
#seatlove #renaulthate
So stoopid, your seat was awesome dude :).. Haterz gona hate.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Excellent service from Jennings SEAT in Middlesbrough. Took the car in at 8.30, technician immediately out for me to show him the problems... Three hours later I have a call to say its all sorted and ready to collect :D I am now very happy!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Excellent service from Jennings SEAT in Middlesbrough. Took the car in at 8.30, technician immediately out for me to show him the problems... Three hours later I have a call to say its all sorted and ready to collect :D I am now very happy!

Good i work closelly with Jennings they have some good staff there

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
5 hours detailing my pride and joy.

Wash
Clay ( meguiars )
Swirl X ( meguiars )
Ultimate polish ( meguiars )
HD cleanser ( Autoglym )
HD wax x2 coats ( Autoglym )
Rim wax
zamygeju.jpg

dy3uqy2a.jpg

8avygy2e.jpg

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Tell me about it.
So far I've had it mapped and lowered it and had the wheels refurbed!!
Now exhaust but that's it.
Don't want to make a big deal as people might not be happy as its not got an S badge on.
Shhhh

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Thats autosol for the exhausts (3 quid ebay) works a treat

For the dash etc AutoGlym vinyl and rubber care. Also excellent on exterior plastic trim, rubber door seals, mudflaps.... :) feels horrible on the hands though

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
More buftying this evening

My dad and I have a black cab, which I drive part time in addition to my full time job.

my mum & dad went to Wales over the weekend, So I worked in the Cab Sunday & Monday. i normally work in it on a Tuesday evening, but tonight I though sod it, i'll treat the cab to some Autoglym love

My dad's going to be over the moon tomorrow when he comes home, as he usually takes it to one of those £5 a time wash places full of Albanians :lol:

Anyhow, after a rinse, 2 bucket method wash, the cab's paintwork was fairly terrible. full of swirl marks etc:

this was typical:

so first off I used some Farecla G3 scratch remover on the most swirled paintwork with thewaffle pad applicator supplied:

After that, I gave it a polich with Autoglym SRP, some shots:

for a break between polishing and waxing, I gave the tyres a coat of Meguires endurance tyre gel, gave the widows a clean inside & out:

Then going on with the Autoglym HD WAX:

leaving me with exterior finish in no particular order:

then for extra measure, I cleaned all the interior out, did the cockpit & even did all the tupperware under the bonnet

hope he'll be pleased when he sees it!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.