Stockton-On-Tees
Compulsory photos...

uzuvedat.jpg

5eta9uga.jpg

ygu8avym.jpg

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
So far just done the usual LED sidelights, DRL, number plate and interior bulbs. Also put my speakers in too :) oh and my arm rest!

Cheers Kev! :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

It really bugs me on the Ecomotive, because I think the FR bumper looks so much better than an all colour one.

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
Speaking of bumpers does anyone think a btcc rear bumper only,will look odd on a FL leon...kinda liking the centre exhaust

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
I think it may look off key mate. If you like the centre exhaust why not go for the Cupra r set up??

I wanted to at first...but kind of edging more in favour of a single exit like the K1s as apposed to the cupra r

Last edited:

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I wanted to at first...but kind of edging more in favour of a single exit like the K1s as apposed to the cupra r

Ok cool. Triple R were working on various diffusers last time I was up there. Not sure when they will be ready though. I'm sure he said the a centre one was planned.

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
Ok cool. Triple R were working on various diffusers last time I was up there. Not sure when they will be ready though. I'm sure he said the a centre one was planned.

I know!...will have to wait and see what he throws at us in regards to the diffuser and of course when they are ready..could be a while yet...the fiesta and focus boys got him wrapped round their fingers at the mo

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Sold my old Stylance interior to someone on ebay who came down from Middlesborough area for £40, expected a little more but oh well, the guy got the cheapest interior for a Leon lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise