What did you and your MK2 do today?

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Haha, I bet you could! Did you learn much? Just on about constant checking mirrors? Cruising up to junctions and traffic lights when you can see they're on red, turn engine off if you are stopped for 30 seconds or more etc?

No, i was teaching it.

Haha no it was about creating a space around you, avoiding too many gear changes, learnt more about esp, and some other truck driving stuff. And you play a part in a crash even if its not your fault.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
Found out today that my RNS510 supports digital radio playback trough bluetooth from my phone, BUT even displays the radio station and track info on the RNS screen :)
Love it as you get apps on your iPhone that get 1000's of stations that you can stream and just play them in your car with station and track info...

Bad reception will never be an issue again, till you run out of 3G radius ofcourse! :happy:

Pic say more then 1000 words
rns510bluetooth.jpg

tunein.png

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Found out today that my RNS510 supports digital radio playback trough bluetooth from my phone, BUT even displays the radio station and track info on the RNS screen :)
Love it as you get apps on your iPhone that get 1000's of stations that you can stream and just play them in your car with station and track info...

Bad reception will never be an issue again, till you run out of 3G radius ofcourse! :happy:

rns510bluetooth.jpg

tunein.png

Is that incubus I see you listening to?

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East

rns510bluetooth.jpg

tunein.png

How did you get it to play through Bluetooth , I bought a cable of eBay that plugs into my phone and its a pain in the ar$e keeps coming unplugged.

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
How did you get it to play through Bluetooth , I bought a cable of eBay that plugs into my phone and its a pain in the ar$e keeps coming unplugged.

VW premium bluetooth carkit and RNS 510 F version m8... Was using bluetooth playback from my iPhone sometimes but not that much as the RNS also has 40gb HD and 32gb SD card onboard. I have most of my music on it anyway.

Joshkcupra said:
Is that incubus I see you listening to?

Hehe nice one, just youtubed the song but probably just the slogan the radio station is using :)

Apr 9, 2009
Got my pressed plates and Seat Sport holders through. Although for some reason the screw holes were completely off balanced so the holders were wonky.. No idea why the previous owner did that... So i just used the adhesive and stuck with two holders lol

photo-13-1.jpg

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Got my pressed plates and Seat Sport holders through. Although for some reason the screw holes were completely off balanced so the holders were wonky.. No idea why the previous owner did that... So i just used the adhesive and stuck with two holders lol

photo-13-1.jpg

Splinter where did you get your plates done if you don't mind me asking.

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Ha funny I was looking at that ebay seller earlier but didn't know what the plates would be like as they don't show any pictures thanks for letting me know.

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Anyone any good with amps and subs, mate gave me a sub today at work and the car already has an amp that the previous owner had wired up to a sub. Unfortunately I'm rubbish with this sort of stuff and have no idea where all the wired go:(
y4yme9ah.jpg

5ute5ahy.jpg

byjy4a6a.jpg

ymequde9.jpg
7agy2u3e.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members