DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
I still havent received my alloy reducer for my tip..So emailed the guy and he said he'll send it off on 13th may...

So you can understand the email he got back lol...So got a refund and bought one from Merlin motorsport and paid a £5 for Next day Deleivery saves me Pissing about and waiting weeks for it...

Have got a Missed Parcel Recipt down stairs So its A) My Wot Box Or B) My Huge Air filter...

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Not having much luck with this are you at the min mate! Bad times :(

I know its taking the piss just waiting on filter and Joiner Now...

Some pics of it....And now its nearly Mocked up is huge compared to the atp One....I mean theres a Prober difference..

Photo292.jpg

Photo293.jpg

Photo294.jpg

Photo295.jpg

Couldnt really see this current air filter and Tip supporting 280-295bhp really

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Nice one Danny - will order mine from Merlin as well then, may even be able to pick it up from there if they're open during PCAD this weekend :)

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Where is the new filter then? Or am I missing something? Looks like you still have that rank one on there :cartman:

Looking good though, the progress. Keep it up

You going to Ed 38 danny?

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
hay danny lad where did you get that sport sticker you have in front of ur rear wheel?? i hav been looking but cant find any any where?

Its on ebay mate..There under Renault Stickers.

Yeah My air filter still hasnt come its been nearly 2 weeks now So there getting some Abuse on the phone 2morro morning as i wanna now were it is..

Im defo goin Edition38 thats all sorted :D Plus Jamie told me too..

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Right Some Parts came Today So i got cracking on with the TIP....

Heres Some Pics Of during and the finished result...I Just have to get some Brackets to mounts my catch tank as the ones i have aint long enought..Then adjust any bits at a later date
Ive Just gotta test drive it and log it but even on start up i can hear a massive difference...Its like it wants to suck small children in too it..

Some pics for you

Photo296.jpg

Photo297.jpg

Photo299.jpg

Photo302.jpg

Photo303.jpg

jamiebennett81

looks rubbish...

nah, looking great mate, you should see some improvement from that filter alone

I will await to see some logs;)

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
haha as above, get some logs you tart.

Danny that reducer you ordered from Merlin - was that the 76-63-51 that you just chopped or is there a straight reducer that just does one drop?