What did you and your MK2 do today?

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire
Went and got the egr gasket, 3 quid. Couldn't find anyone with a TX50 torx bit, so hit halfrauds for one - 6 bloody quid! Fitting tomorrow, weather permitting.......

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
got myself an arm rest off ebay,

but they only come in leather and this one really didnt match the stock cupra seats

Untitled by cuprajake1, on Flickr

so took the top off then the leather skin

then went to a mates and got some matching cloth for my seats, went home and sewed a nice red curved line to match my trim

then fitted it this morning

IMAG1232 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

think it works really really well

jake

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Delivery from Awesome arrived today nothing exciting, just Forge dv to intake pipe and 3metre of Forge silicon hose to relocate my boost sender out the engine bay to behind the glove box.

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
Fitted my triple r splitter and created a fitting guide thread.

The finished product.

uqadegyd.jpg

ypybu6up.jpg

2eguqyta.jpg

atunehup.jpg

Yes i know it needs a good wash. ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
that looks damn good. Ive been wanting to get an arm rest for ages but have always been a bit annoyed at how none of them really match the cupra interior... i might have to look into learning how to stitch. haha.. can i ask how much u paid for that on ebay?

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
got myself an arm rest off ebay,

but they only come in leather and this one really didnt match the stock cupra seats

so took the top off then the leather skin

then went to a mates and got some matching cloth for my seats, went home and sewed a nice red curved line to match my trim

then fitted it this morning

IMAG1232 by cuprajake1, on Flickr

think it works really really well

jake

that looks damn good jake, have been wanting to put an arm rest in mine for ages but none of them match the cupra interior properly.. i might have to take some stitching lessons. haha.. can i ask you how much you paid for that on ebay?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
the £70 was refering to my ebay bargin of a arm rest,

this is an oem mfd2- i used an av interface, to wire in a playstation2 and then had to repin the wires with a 5k6ohm resistor to get the auto pal switching working as the oem satnavs are american ntsc

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Just fitted the neuspeed turbo discharge pipe. The throttle pipe isn't arriving from America for another couple of weeks. Ill be honest I wasn't expecting anything noticeable. How wrong I was. With v3.31/3.4 APR. the cars throttle response is greatly improved and the torque on boost has certainly increased by the way it feels to me. That is not placebo. I will be logging to double check :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.