• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

The under dog Leon cupra 1p

380bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Small update I’ve decided I’m going to gather the parts to resto the floor and rear subframe on this it is something I’ve been putting off but it is looking very rusty and also when I take my wheels off to wash them and the arches I’ve noticed surface rust there so need to sort that before it’s too late.
I’m planning on using power flex bushes for the back either powder coat my arms or buy brand new which ever is more cost effective I plan to drop the tank and sand the places that are rusty and then treat them and raptor coat the floor as this car spends its whole life outside as my other 2 cars are in the garage.
I’ve already got braided lines so I’ll keep those and I’ll have my rear subframe blasted back to bare metal if possible and then I plan on welding reinforcing plates to the subframe to stop it flexing as it isn’t very think metal and then have it powder coated.

the plan is to fit brand new parts as I build it back up like bearings heat shields and brake backing plates. I can see this getting out of hand as where do you draw the line as the rear calipers might as well be blasted and rebuilt and painted again which zinced bolts.
One last thing I’d love to change is to fit Gaz gold suspension to it.
I will take photos of the strip down when I start it I need to get all the parts before I start so maybe in winter I can make the staff to strip it down.

Reactions: MoToJoJo

380bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Hi everyone I’m holding an end of year meet up at podium place for all my friends in every car group I own from Ford to Bwn as well as VAG.
I would love for as many of you as poss to attend in your project cars and daily’s.
There is a big cafe there and super cars on podium so kids will love it if they’ve not been before it’s also dog friendly.
im giving out awards to the best dog cleanest car and best project car as well as best classic car in eCh

31A Bone Ln
Newbury
RG14 5SH
England
I would honest love to see seatcupra.net being represented at my first event. Will be nice to have a catch up with everyone and meet the next faces etc.

IMG_8473.png