Back to Square 1 no idea whats wrong

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Would be worth checking dans lambda just to rule it out. Aslong as you've got a high curb or even ramp access it wont take long to change aslong as you dont run into any probs getting it off lol

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Been on phone to garage this morning there still stuck on it and need it for longer so think its going to be there till a week on saturday now :(

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Just been on phone to ads think we found the problem fuel pump is knackered!

said they found boost leaks which have been fixed and also had to re ground everything as was getting lots of noise or somet.

They said teh fuel flow was los so changed teh fuel filter and still same so they said tis got to be the pump its self!

Hope this is going to fixed it will find out tomorow.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
hope so mate they done alot of work to get here so hope this fixes it looking at near £500 at min though but should have back up and running properly then :)

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
fixing boost leaks checking the grounding isuse and re wiring more fault finding for fuel pressure changing fuel filter then the price fro fuel pump and fitting, think said fuel pump is about £100.

Last edited:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Cheers mate i have everything crossed it'll work they had the car nearly 2 weeks now so this should be it would of though they eliminated everything else.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
garage never got the pump in today hoping will get it in tomorow so still waiting to see if will fix it, god i hate waiting around :(

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
garage called pump came this morning went to fit it and was wrong 1 :(

so they have to get a new 1 thats right so another day of waiting :(

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
yea i know and just called me back to say that there having to get a genuine 1 and its going to be abotu £150 rather than £100 the other 1 was :(

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
suppose its not garages fault wrong part came just want to knwo it will fix it cant pick it up till saturday anyway so long as all done by then will be fine but they have had teh car now 2 weeks 2moz just want it back.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.