1 - they dont work
2 - they do work for not for long

i always buy things like that from stealers now
buy once, buy right :)

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
yea i normally buy from dealer anyway dident know it wasent till they said will find out 2moro if ti works though i hope it does just goingt o be a big bill when come to pay and i still need to get my downpipe put back on as on standard 1 at min.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
just checked with seat about £70 they said but said to get part number to check it so will be asking where they got £150 from.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
just had a call from garage my cars all fixed they said wohoo :D

bills at £572 though :blink: just seen if theyll put my downpipe back on as have standard on at the min but want myblueflame back on so maybe abit more.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
yep was pump that had gone.

yea dead happy just want my downpipe back on and settings turning up and will be fast again yey

just got to work out how to pay bill now lol.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Nice one mate, Bet your well happy i know i would be,

Must admit tho its abit of a poor show that you took it to X amount of garages including awsome and none of them picked up on the fact it was a failed pump :confused:

Im surprized that a naff pump didnt flag up a code on vag-com!?

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
yea happy its fixed.

yea thats annoyed me but this garage been great expensive but good lol. yea i know awesome did eveyrthing they could and put it to map problem.

yea and no fault code at all think the pump was probs more intermitant as only happend on boost but still would of though would have flagged some fault up.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
thanks mate will be able to give it a good clean now and come to some meets :)

yours looks good seen some pics when was at awesome rr day.

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Got the car back today and its working better than it ever has done, feels so much quicker now too. They ended up doing alot of new wiring to coil packs and grounding so feels so much crisper now and more responsive, i'm going to do some logs later as on HB9 and T9 now too :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise