OBD Modifications

Zoidberg

Apr 20, 2021
Denmark
Ok i'm from portugal how can i get the codes?
Without a VAG dealer account, your best bet is probably VCTool. You need a OBD2 ELM327 v1.5 dongle, but then you should be able to unlock the SFD module with a free account. As I understand it, unlocking the modules in VCTool should leave it open for about 90 minutes and in that window you can code with OBD11. You can also do the coding directly in VCTool, but that requires a paid account.

I have a dongle on the way from eBay and will test it out as soon as it arrives.

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
Well, I’ve removed my airbag. As I thought, I don’t have the female plug for the heating fonction on the steering wheel tree but otherwise It seems there would be no problem for installing the capacitive wheel.
However, do guys think that not being able to connect the heating plug would cause trouble with the travel assist feature.
ACE38A3C-1518-437D-93F8-C4962CD722C3.jpeg

2F22DF7E-F352-4782-A8DF-D7D209D23AD4.jpeg

I am new to OBDEleven and am about to purchase. The thing that makes it essential is the cursed Lane Assist on my March 2021 Leon - I think it is actively dangerous and I really need to get this to default to OFF at engine restart. Is this still possible please?
The other thing I am interested in is Drive Profile. The brochure page I relied on at purchase, showed that this was standard on the Xcellence trim and I liked that as I had had it on previous cars. (This was a brochure error for which Seat has compensated me financially). Does anyone know if it's possible to enable this? (Seat Leon Mk4 1.5TSi 150 Xcellence Estate)

SEAT Drive Profile:
/ Four different modes (Normal-Sport-Eco-Individual)
/ Steering response
/ Throttle response
/ Gear shifts mode (only DSG models)
Drive modes are FEC protected. Not able to be enabled with coding

Has anyone managed to turn on anything like blind spot detection , adaptive cruise control, traffic sign recognition or high beam assistant?
Blind spot detected requires radars which won't be fitted if you don't have it

ACC is Fec protected. We're working on getting the necessary resources we need for the new generation of radars.

For TSR & HBA we need a MK4 Leon here really as our Formentor has everything meaning r&d isn't easy for alot of it

VCDS is getting SFD support btw (if it hasn't already). All you'd need then is a friendly neighborhood Spiderman to provide you the tokens.

We're keen to get one without travel assist too so we can get that ticked off the list.

FalconTech

Jun 8, 2021
Is there an option to program / rearrange the headlights so that they turn on only after starting ride and not after switching the car to the ignition?

Hello everyone, I'm in the MK4 users group in Turkey, someone in the group said he had some modifications made for the Leon MK4, but I don't know how to do them with OBDEleven? Can you help me?

* Startup animation
* Lap timer
* Torque & power meter
* G Meter
* Video in motion
etc.

Video below;

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm in the MK4 users group in Turkey, someone in the group said he had some modifications made for the Leon MK4, but I don't know how to do them with OBDEleven? Can you help me?

* Startup animation
* Lap timer
* Torque & power meter
* G Meter
* Video in motion
etc.

Video below;

As far as I know, you can only set the cupra dashboard view with odb for now

adrian001

Apr 19, 2016
Blind spot detected requires radars which won't be fitted if you don't have it

ACC is Fec protected. We're working on getting the necessary resources we need for the new generation of radars.

For TSR & HBA we need a MK4 Leon here really as our Formentor has everything meaning r&d isn't easy for alot of it

VCDS is getting SFD support btw (if it hasn't already). All you'd need then is a friendly neighborhood Spiderman to provide you the tokens.

We're keen to get one without travel assist too so we can get that ticked off the list.
You can borrow mine when you come and sort out the Yeti

* Startup animation
* Lap timer
* Torque & power meter
* G Meter
* Video in motion
etc.

Video below;

The software he's using here is ODIS Engineering. You can also see he has used SFD tokens

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.