what have you done to your car today ?

bournemouthal

need more cash for bits!!
Jan 6, 2014
Bournemouth
Nice mate, what did u produce from your stage 1?

And there's a nice power difference between the 2 cars!!!

Huge difference from the last motor. Well upgraded allround with the LC.

Not too sure on the power yet - have to run it for a couple of weeks then they're going to dial her in fully. I'll get a bit more info from the boys in the garage then.

I thought stage 1 was just a turn up and plug her in job - didn't think I'd have 2 trips to make and more power to come on the 2nd too!

btw - well impressed with VASworks in Poole!

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
MOT passed! Yeah! Ordered a new front splitter, should be here tommorow and I'm gonna phone r- t e c h in the morning to arrange myself a stage 1 map :D

Leon1600s

Once a 1600, now an LCR
Sep 17, 2011
Berkshire
13149872365_61a59b18c4_b.jpg

This arrived today, bit of a bargain so couldn't resist! Just need to choose and order a double din HU now :lol:

MattG90

Mar 4, 2014
13149872365_61a59b18c4_b.jpg

This arrived today, bit of a bargain so couldn't resist! Just need to choose and order a double din HU now :lol:

What sort of double din you after mate?

And £90... Didn't think that would be as expensive as that lol!!

I was thinking of the factory fitted sat nav from seat but 1. There rather rare and 2. The ones I have found are stupid expensive I'm sure could find a lot better one for that price, about £280+ Iv seen them for.

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Actually guys those prices are pretty good! In Cyprus thd double din console from the dealer goes for €600(Euro) -£500(GBP) and the fascia for another €200(Euro) -£170(GBP).. They are way too overpriced IMO and i dont know y...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

FrixosLeon

Dec 6, 2013
Thats actually a great idea mate! If we can get a GOOD-made replica that has a perfect fitting I am definetely down for one! (If the price permits that is! :p )

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

supersticky

Dec 16, 2010
taunton somerset
Well I looked into it the other month, I was gonna buy a 3d printer for £600, not much if you think of the price of one oem 2 din! But if people are interested and someone has a double din sitting around or prepared to strip then please give me the dimension and I could get a guide price from them. :) surely if enough orders it would be not even half the price of what you would pay!

Rivva

Want more power!!
Feb 12, 2004
Doncaster
Visit site
Well I looked into it the other month, I was gonna buy a 3d printer for £600, not much if you think of the price of one oem 2 din! But if people are interested and someone has a double din sitting around or prepared to strip then please give me the dimension and I could get a guide price from them. :) surely if enough orders it would be not even half the price of what you would pay!

Got to say i'd be interested in this, had the old double din sat nav in my first LCR and definitely prefer it!

supersticky

Dec 16, 2010
taunton somerset
Ok, I've sent an email and also a picture of the item needing to be scanned, copied and printed, asking many questions on production, dimension limits and Price. I'll keep you all posted on the information I recive asap, Regrards, Liam.

P.s I will be writing up a new thread for interest, more people, cheaper the double din for all. Fingers crossed.

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
Booked it in for stage 1 at r - t e c h :D cant wait, what figures did you guys pull from them at stage 1?