what have you done to your car today ?

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
Today I've been out for a drive, Annihalated someone in a Zetec S Fiesta who decided to try and tailgate me then overtake, One swift tap to the throttle later and he was nowhere near me then he asks me at the next set of lights if it's a 1.4 :think:

I wanted to buy a Forge 007p DV but can't as my Paypal's playing up so that'll have to wait so I bought a new wishbone instead for the front as it's causing my drivers side wheel to be a little unpredictable under braking so hopefully that'll sort it but if not it'll be new discs / pads

I've got to order 2 new tyres as mine seem to be losing pressure quickly on the rears (possibly old age I'm not sure) so I'll likely grab some Uniroyal Rainsport 3's for the front then rotate and put the crappy Pirelli P6000's on the rear

Then to top it all of I got my tax reminder through telling me they want 155 quid so I can drive on the potholes around our area :censored:

budweiser28

Jan 25, 2009
West Midlands
fitted my team heko deflectors :p

and ordered some new rubber all round :D

IMAG0292.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMAG0293.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Longy82

Jan 9, 2014
West yorkshire
I've put 2 new vac pipes on replaced my split r with a 007p and guess what?? Still 17705 code came up :/ but on a plus side I also did the mod to stop the scrapping noise in 3rd gear so something good as come from today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Swede

Viking
Nov 23, 2013
North of the wall
Treated her to a full service and some fixups at a local garage who have proven their worth to me in the past.
Next up MOT and then it's time to break out the tools and do some mods!

bournemouthal

need more cash for bits!!
Jan 6, 2014
Bournemouth
Revo stage one done today and forge tip fitted, can't wait to take me Da for a run when I see him next month with the LC for the first time. last time he seen me I was in a 01 1.6 corolla (5 door too!).

MattG90

Mar 4, 2014
Revo stage one done today and forge tip fitted, can't wait to take me Da for a run when I see him next month with the LC for the first time. last time he seen me I was in a 01 1.6 corolla (5 door too!).

Nice mate, what did u produce from your stage 1?

And there's a nice power difference between the 2 cars!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.