What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 22, 2012
South east
All because my right head light light was off bit a little bit, 'faceing down a little'
So have to spend another £18.00 od to re test :( fookers

That's a bit out of order, took mine for an mot last week and mines needed adjusting so he did it there and then and passed it with no extra cost! I would have thought they could have done this for you?

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
They're talking BS mate. Every car has plastic bumpers and I'm more than certain that every other car on their forecourt would be all the same colour. Just take him outside and get him to prove his point, which he won't. He will then look a prat :lol:
Red is a hard colour to match so its probably been painted, its easily scratched getting things out of the boot so wouldn't be uncommon for a bumper to be painted. I had the same thing with a red Audi I bought approved used from main dealer, difference is the salesman noticed it on my collection day and gave me a courtesy car for a week so it could be re painted, and it came back perfect

Yea they are talking BS mate I'm waiting now for seat head office to come back to me about my email I sent with the picture and they said they would ring me on Monday morning so if I don't hear off them by lunchtime I will ring them and see what they say.

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
All because my right head light light was off bit a little bit, 'faceing down a little'
So have to spend another £18.00 od to re test :( fookers

Use a different MOT place next time, everyone I have used in the past has always made minor adjustments like that and then passed it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Use a different MOT place next time, everyone I have used in the past has always made minor adjustments like that and then passed it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Can't believe he could have adjusted if he wanted. what a *****! Booked the same place again, whoops lol.. My friend who works in Toyota is going to fix them in work for me so im sure she'll sale through this time!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Had a go at vinyl wrapping to see if I like it or not. If I keep it then I'll probably get a professional job done on it as what I've done looks crap up close!

6yzare3y.jpg

steve7786

Apr 27, 2013
Hey,

Seem to be getting a "juddering" sound (like a flat tyre) when I do above 65mph ish. Had coilovers fitted, which will be whats causing it but anyone any suggestions to some DIY looking around?

Could be worth checking if the tyre weights haven't come off causing the balance to be out. Have you had 4 wheel lazer alignment after fitting as that could be another possibility.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.