What did you and your MK2 do today?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Just sat down after cleaning 4 cars and doing some wrapping :( started at 11am

Removed my bonnet sound proofing due to being mouldy and cba to replace it lol, also wrapped my scuttle in 3M Carbon after mate came down and said do it do it do it lol caused 2 burn spots though :(

Car also got a quick detail, with megs quick detailer

photo8yq.JPG

photo1maz.jpg

Last edited:

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Did a track day at Silverstone on the F1 circuit, first time there and it was brilliant. Got the porsche and lotus guys asking me what I had done to my car as it suprised quite a lot of people! There was a mk2 K1 there with a revo decal along the bottom, but it was driven awfully, I hope it was no one off this forum :p

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
Did a track day at Silverstone on the F1 circuit, first time there and it was brilliant. Got the porsche and lotus guys asking me what I had done to my car as it suprised quite a lot of people! There was a mk2 K1 there with a revo decal along the bottom, but it was driven awfully, I hope it was no one off this forum :p

I totally dont get why you guys who dont have seats any more are still coming on here ... dont want to drive a seat any more and think your new car is better ... why keep coming on here? I know that sounds really negative - but just dont get it

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
sorted out my detailing box tonight..........Think I have a major autoglym fetish :lol:

sorry for the crap phone pic. From the left, we have Autoglym:

HD Wax x 2
Super Resin Polish x 3
Tyre dressing x 1
Interior shampoo x 1
Fast Glass x 1
Rapid detailer x 1
Vinyl & Rubber care x 1
Odour Eliminator x 1
Intensive Tar Remover x 1
Extra Gloss Protection x 1
Alloy Wheel Seal x 1

picture.php

Must resist more 3 for 2 offers :lol:

Last edited:

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
Stripped the front of the cupra and changed the radiator, car just over 3 years old with 18k on the clock and the rad leaked after a 400 mile journey, no stone damage as intercooler is ok, took me 3 hours, then did a quick wash n vac, treated myself to a beer after the days work !! parts cost 65-00 so a huge saving from the dealer/stealers!!

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
I totally dont get why you guys who dont have seats any more are still coming on here ... dont want to drive a seat any more and think your new car is better ... why keep coming on here? I know that sounds really negative - but just dont get it

Because we are car enthusiasts, not just a single brand lover. If you get a new car you dont hate every other car thats on the road... and completely forget about a car you used to love. Oh and we probably contribute a lot more than most people on here too. I spotted a K1 so I thought I would ask if it was anyone here, where's the harm in that? Why don't you go take a look in the readers ride section and share your views there too, probaly 25% of the threads are not even Seats! #SeatCupraNetPolice

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay

I'd quite happily take advice from Marshall and benjic2 any day as they probably have more experience than you

Last edited:

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Thanks for that mate.
At least everyone doesn't share his opinion.

+1

At the end of the day the forum is about helping other people out etc and sharing experiences, you don't just lose all gained knowledge when you buy a new car.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees

Why shouldn't they be allowed to visit and help fellow members? They owned Leon mk2s previously, as soon as you get rid of it you don't just 'forget' everything you learnt about it.

EDIT: Apologies, I didn't see what benji had said!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.