CiLA
Apr 2, 2010
Kosice - Slovakia
www.cila.sk
unetyqa7.jpg

Sent from CiLA iPhone

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Changed the transmission fluid for Redline MTL. Took plenty of pics whilst doing it and will put a guide together later tonight - it's not hard but I know I struggled to find a guide and it might help someone else and save them getting screwed over by a dealership or garage.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Decided to spend 10 minutes and try the autosol I bought!

First, dirty tailpipe:
mygaru6e.jpg

Left one after a quick clean:
uhege8a4.jpg

And then the two after a quick go with the autosol, pretty impressed!
geqa2eba.jpg

I think they'll polish up nicely when I do it properly :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Changed the transmission fluid for Redline MTL. Took plenty of pics whilst doing it and will put a guide together later tonight - it's not hard but I know I struggled to find a guide and it might help someone else and save them getting screwed over by a dealership or garage.

my findings are uprated fluid = more crunchy when cold

Couple of mates have said the same

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
my findings are uprated fluid = more crunchy when cold

Couple of mates have said the same

I'm hoping to improve the shift when it's up to temperature. The lower gears seem to stick a bit at the moment. We will see, although the stuff that came out was black.

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Blitzd the wheels. Washed, tardis iron x polish and sealed. Also painted the the brake disk hubs! Grafted but i didnt manage to wash the car

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
The lady got her first MOT yesterday, and passed with flying colours!

The only advisory was a screw in the back tyre, which to be honest, I'm growing to like lol!

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Attempted to fit my new mirror covers but can't get the old ones off. Going to see if seat will do it for me!

With my Pre-FL i found the best way was to actually remove the mirror glass, then you can access the clips, also heating the mirror up with a hair drier etc reduces the risk of the cold plastic being brittle

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
Attempted to fit my new mirror covers but can't get the old ones off. Going to see if seat will do it for me!

As far as I am aware you tilt the glass down as far as possible and then pull firm but gently at the top of the glass and it should come out (glass and housing). But be carefully because there are some wires attached for the heated wing mirrors. Then you can see the clips inside and just unclip it.

That's for the FL though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.