Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Fit my new intake
null.jpg

That looks like a massive cone

Apr 9, 2009
Also finally did this today:

photo-14-1.jpg

Hopefully my bits for my pioneer unit to be fitted are coming tomorrow. Ended up getting my indicator bulb stuck in the headlight today, can't explain how frustrating that is!

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
I did over 200 miles just this afternoon!

Nice! Well it took me a month to reach that lol. This time last year I was doing 400 miles a week minimum in my old Ibiza, but my car usage has dropped significantly since then. On the positive side got 46mpg out of it on the motorway today which I didn't think was bad.

Pedestrian

Feb 16, 2012
Sandbach, Cheshire, North West
Just went to the local tyre centre as my tyre pressure light came on again...

Turns out my front right had a leaking valve, so got that sorted. Front two are also running close to the mark so swapped them out with the back two to try and get a little more out of them. Will probably have to get a new couple in next month and then get the other two some other time so stop the money coming out at once. Oh and got everything copper greased under there.

All for £18, so alright.

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Took the carbon wrap off my front grill & re-wrapped in gloss black wrap courtest of bigbadjay.

took my primered wing mirrors to the local bodyshop that fixed my car & he's quoted me £25 to spray them gloss black, so left them with him.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.