What did you and your MK2 do today?

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
You'll be getting fobbed off then mate.
Normal practice for Seat to blame the dealers and vice versa.
It's just a polite way of say f*ck off

So today just after lunch I notice a missed call on my mobile. I check and there's a message...

...from the dealership, to say...

...we've ordered you a new headlight unit for the N/S and once it's in we'll arrange fitting.

GET IN THERE!!! To be fair the guy from the dealership didn't sound too happy but I don't have to live with him and my lil' old car gets a shiny new pair of headlights :funk:

To top it off today both me and the missus have manged to save £65 per month combined on car insurance - that'll pay for the FPN that comes through later this month.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Went on a eco and safty driving course in work. I could do with track day tuition to balance it out

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
Was it the Rospa one? did it a couple of weeks ago with work , it was ok but not sure how it'll work on the M25 ............ :D

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
So today just after lunch I notice a missed call on my mobile. I check and there's a message...

...we've ordered you a new headlight unit for the N/S and once it's in we'll arrange fitting.

GET IN THERE!!! To be fair the guy from the dealership didn't sound too happy but I don't have to live with him and my lil' old car gets a shiny new pair of headlights :funk:

To top it off today both me and the missus have manged to save £65 per month combined on car insurance - that'll pay for the FPN that comes through later this month.

You into your pens then fella??

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
Not a change to the car but a keyring addition
agunahu6.jpg

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland

Well done mate.
I'm extremely surprised!!!

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
What meet is it and where?

Abit boring in a car which is 95% standard.

That makes no difference at all mate, its good too see cars in the flesh and tbh all the Leons will look fairly stock anyway - it'll be all the Celica boys with their plastic bits stuck on and stupid exhausts.

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Well after all that fafing around I've decided to keep the FR, sold pretty much all my toys so time to start buying new ones :eek:) got myself a set of gloss black wing mirror covers and a cupra grill to start off with

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Well after all that fafing around I've decided to keep the FR, sold pretty much all my toys so time to start buying new ones :eek:) got myself a set of gloss black wing mirror covers and a cupra grill to start off with

That must be pretty depressing having to go and buy everything you've just sold!

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Took all my dash facsias to hydro-graffix today to get dipped. The guy gave me a substantial discount which I'm happy with. If anyone wants the number PM me. :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise