What did you and your MK2 do today?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Put my pressed plates on after a wash, polish and quick wax. Went to a Jap Vs VAG meet local and there was soo many cars from all over the place. When did corsas, fiestas and **** become Jap or VAG :banned:

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Let us know how you get on :)

So, dealers have looked and acknowledge the two headlights look different when on - they've put this down toone been newer than the other. They say they would be happy to replace the other but Seat have only authorised replacement of one - told to contact Seat customer care.

I've contacted customer care and they reckon the dealers make a decision and contact them - this I know to be untrue because Seat can still turn down the claim and then the dealership are out of pocket. I've asked customer care to liaise with the dealers and make a decision...

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
So, dealers have looked and acknowledge the two headlights look different when on - they've put this down toone been newer than the other. They say they would be happy to replace the other but Seat have only authorised replacement of one - told to contact Seat customer care.

I've contacted customer care and they reckon the dealers make a decision and contact them - this I know to be untrue because Seat can still turn down the claim and then the dealership are out of pocket. I've asked customer care to liaise with the dealers and make a decision...

You'll be getting fobbed off then mate.
Normal practice for Seat to blame the dealers and vice versa.
It's just a polite way of say f*ck off

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Finally got car back from being repaired! Damn I missed it. Did a good job to, Autotech in high Wycombe can highly recommend!
azu6enej.jpg

Before
yzevupa4.jpg

After

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.