What did you and your MK2 do today?

G7

Feb 20, 2013
Bo'ness. Scotland
Nice one fella, what's the revo intake like? Was thinking of getting one myself!

The intake is pretty loud! Took big eck for a spin and he couldn't believe the noise! I was in weeg's before he got his Revo intake fitted and thought his old intake was louder than the Revo one!
I think it's the danglies though!!

Last edited:

matty_glanza

Aug 15, 2011
Cheshire
Fitted my forge dv today not the easiest job in the world thanks to my turbo being at the bottom of the engine but glad I've finally got round to doing it. Just wish there was more noise from it!

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
Busy week for my Cupra as I finally fitted my S-ALK on monday (thanks to TFSI_Mike for ordering one @ AKS :D), got it aligned today as the toe was out, and now it needs service tomorrow...

Will be the first time my car is visiting the stealer with Evoms intake/other plugs/coils and other mods (different remap from dealer ABT tuning) so I am wondering what they will say :handbags: Last time it went for service I was still in warranty so I kept my mouth shut and got the stock stuff on, can't be bothered this time though.

salk.jpg

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Well, i cut half my finger off today so the Leon wont be getting much treatment for a while!

Also keep looking at another bike, the car will be so neglected come summer.

How bad ? Did my right index October, cut the end off !

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
yjy4equv.jpg

Changed my splash screen from VW to seat! Was really starting to get on my nerves!
Now all in need is speed camera alert buy think you have to subscribed from what I can tell:(

You can subscribe F.O.C to traffic updates (search on kenwood site for your unit) but im not sure how to do speed cameras

I have the same splash screen!

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Deep cleaned and sealed the summer wheels ready to be put back on in circa 24 hours. Finally the weather has improved enough to put them back on.

Fish

G7

Feb 20, 2013
Bo'ness. Scotland
So I gave the Cupra R the full treatment today!!

ede4atyp.jpg

Clay bar, cleanser,srp and HD Wax she is looking an absolute treat!!!

mynabude.jpg

u4uju4e6.jpg

My ugly mug lol

ebe8ate9.jpg

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
Stopped at the garage where my Cupra is being repaired, the head is back and is all currently being rebuilt and will hopefully be ready by the end of the week!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members