What did you and your MK2 do today?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
They look good i might try them out, gotta figure out wheres best on a standard bumper to fit them

Jay,

Id be mounting them vertically, in the central black lower grill, one at either end, you can use the lip of the bumper as a mounting point as the black grills sit a bit further in

Last edited:

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Went to blackhorse cars and saw some nice 2.0l TFSI and TDi A5's well within my budget. Soo tempted lol

The A5's are lovely cars, the 3.0 tdi are beautiful engines too! ive only driven an auto, but man it was a stunner!

i would like my next car to be an S5 mind! my other halfs uncle has one, Oh my!

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Does anyone know if all dealers do 24hr test drives? Want to take a cupra out for more than just a 10min drive. It's agnews if that makes any difference.

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Hmmm.... Sister got an rx8 when they were first out but she was super close to buying it already. What you reckon my chances are of getting it even fora couple of hours, I want to see how fast it is compared to my fr TDI as I super want one!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Hmmm.... Sister got an rx8 when they were first out but she was super close to buying it already. What you reckon my chances are of getting it even fora couple of hours, I want to see how fast it is compared to my fr TDI as I super want one!

They will want a deal agreed. And if you like the car you WILL buy it. If you want a test drive 'to see what it's like' then no chance of having more than their standard 10-15 minute test drive!

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.