What did you and your MK2 do today?

Pro1

Nov 25, 2012
Washed it, sick to death of the coating of salt/grit it's getting every day...grrrr

I suppose it was a good chance to try out a load of Angelwax gear I bought not long back :)

Theowls88

Feb 17, 2011
Doncaster
Went into town last Saturday, 23rd March, parked up.

Came back to the car to find a crack in the lower lip of the front bumper. slap bang centre of it as well

My guess is that someone with a towbar has reversed out of a space and hit my car :censored:
To say I was fuming is an understatement. I've been stewing all week over it :cry:

Popped to my local body shop today & he's said it can be fixed by a plastic weld
going to cost £120 to do & he can fit me in on Tuesday 2nd April.

Not a bill I was expecting!.

With parking like in your sig theres no wonder!:p

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
With parking like in your sig theres no wonder!:p

Haha.

That pic was taken in a local car park I had gone to purely to take a couple of pics as I knew it'd be empty.

I dont park like a c-unit anywhere and always try to get a space on an end of a row to avoid dings.

Trying to be careful and taking care of your car dont matter if some other dozy twat doesn't give a sh1te

Robban

Oct 15, 2011
Växjö, Sweden
Got my 19'' R wheels back from being powdercoated and got them on as soon as possible :D, now hoping for no more snow for the rest of the year!!!

521555_472512942822079_819800084_n.jpg

Looks nice with the colour selected, thumbs up for that.
BR
Robert

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Mar 22, 2012
South east
Finally finished the brakes, fairly easy when ou got the right tools! Hard time getting the rear wheels off tho, felt like they were welded on. Rubber mallet soon sorted that out tho:)

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
well, i filled her up as i have a long drive tomorrow.

Plymouth, to Gloucester and back, plus a few places, looking 330-350 miles, will the FR so it in one tank... i dont think so, most ive had is 265 lol.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.