What did you and your MK2 do today?

Deleted member 74601

Does anyone know why my rear 2012 rear led light cluster brake lights are pulsing/flashing??

Iv put them onto my 2010 Leon is it just a matrter of them being coded to the car??

Any help would be appriciated

Are they the 'tick' style ones? If so, then yes.

Dec 28, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
There are dozens of threads about this if you're interested in finding different ones, links and such. But anyhow the one I got before was from hids-direct, it was a can-bus white LED (W5W) and it worked flawlessly ever since I got it and it was very bright and white (not bluish like some cheap LEDs).

Tron-19

Jan 4, 2013
Mate I've got error free led sidelight bulbs from HIDS Direct. Pure white and look great, changed my DRL's to LED's also and I'm very pleased with the results.

Part number - 501 CREE G3 5W £7.99 posted.

Call them on 01617939236

Hope that helps.

Mart

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Mate I've got error free led sidelight bulbs from HIDS Direct. Pure white and look great, changed my DRL's to LED's also and I'm very pleased with the results.

Part number - 501 CREE G3 5W £7.99 posted.

Call them on 01617939236

Hope that helps.

Mart

Thanks, will it fit Pre FL ok?

Tron-19

Jan 4, 2013
I'm sure they'll be fine, just double chek when you call. I take it pre fl are still a 501 bulb?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Had discs and pads replaced all round and filled with ATE Super Blue fluid along with my R32 rear caliper fitted so I've now got some lovely 310mm discs on the back! :D

Whilst in they discovered the O/S/R wheel bearing was shot so needed replacing. Also had a 10k service and gearbox oil replaced to treat the car after another thrashing on track! :funk:

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
Changed my cam follower just before lunch, car is at 55k miles.

Suprised to see how little wear there is... Mine is a 09 pre-FL model so has some changes on cam shaft/fuel pump I believe.

Pics:
camfollowerchange1.jpg

camfollowerchange2.jpg

camfollowerchange3.jpg

Tron-19

Jan 4, 2013
I'm sat around twiddling my thumbs impatiently waiting to pick up a lowered Supercopa......

Tron-19

Jan 4, 2013
Had discs and pads replaced all round and filled with ATE Super Blue fluid along with my R32 rear caliper fitted so I've now got some lovely 310mm discs on the back! :D

Whilst in they discovered the O/S/R wheel bearing was shot so needed replacing. Also had a 10k service and gearbox oil replaced to treat the car after another thrashing on track! :funk:

Do you need a bias valve now with the bigger rear disc setup? Or will you see how it goes?

Tron-19

Jan 4, 2013
Just collected it. Instantly looks much lower, and they haven't settled yet either. Ill get some pics up once they've settled and I washed it. It certainly highlights the need for spacers for the rear once lowered though, so ill buy some next week. I'm really happy with the results, no rattles etc. I think I'll go 10mm front, 20mm rear.

It's how it should look now! I'm happy :)

Last edited:

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
My new baby got delivered today! What an awesome car it is. The grip and traction is ridiculous thanks to the LSD, interior is much better than the leon with leather recaro bucket seats etc. Power is instantly on tap no matter the revs and it pulls so strongly. I would recommend anyone to test drive one, you won't be disappointed I assure you. Let the modding begin !
fb256463d4daa70e1a86aa41d4ceef90_zps89bd2643.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.