What did you and your MK2 do today?

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
Be grateful you get a courtesy car! Due to my age I can't have one as they can't insure me... I keep telling them it's age discrimination but they won't have it! :(

I am, need to get to work and told him that was the case so they are lending me that.

Sadly not leather seats :( Bought the car but found a dent, scuffs and a dodgy NSR Tyre so they are having it for a day to get all those items sorted. Really happy with what they are doing for me.

Deleted member 74601

I am, need to get to work and told him that was the case so they are lending me that.

Sadly not leather seats :( Bought the car but found a dent, scuffs and a dodgy NSR Tyre so they are having it for a day to get all those items sorted. Really happy with what they are doing for me.

I drive for a living, and even I can't get a courtesy car from any SEAT dealer. For some reason all their insurance policies are only insuring 25 and over. I offer to get them insured through my own insurance but they say they won't let me.

Never had this problem with Vauxhall. Walked in, swapped keys, walked out. I owned that car from 18-21.

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
I drive for a living, and even I can't get a courtesy car from any SEAT dealer. For some reason all their insurance policies are only insuring 25 and over. I offer to get them insured through my own insurance but they say they won't let me.

Never had this problem with Vauxhall. Walked in, swapped keys, walked out. I owned that car from 18-21.

Perks of being 27 years old chap ;) a lot of downsides to it though.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
A bit of detailing with autoglym HD wax

image_zps4b1adfd2.jpg

image_zps9324b654.jpg

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford

Actually like this smee...liking the bit in the middle aswell...iv still gotta see what triple Rs turn out like first though before i make a decision about either this one from lester..triple r or a oem cupra R diffuser

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
I got a BTCC spoiler with the half kit I got but it arrived broken. The people I bought it off refunded me £30 "Sh*t I know" but should i get it fixed or just get myself a new one?
"Its a genuine seat one not a cheap replica. Cheers dudes!

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I got a BTCC spoiler with the half kit I got but it arrived broken. The people I bought it off refunded me £30 "Sh*t I know" but should i get it fixed or just get myself a new one?

Mate. Seriously, you paid good money for your product. Get them to give you a new one and don't settle for anything less. So its structural integrity isn't comprised in the future. That's all

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales

If you had it special delivery, claim insurance from the courier =]

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Mate. Seriously, you paid good money for your product. Get them to give you a new one and don't settle for anything less. So its structural integrity isn't comprised in the future. That's all

But see the thing is I got it from a breakers, so I got a Spoiler/Rear Bumper/Exhaust/Side skirts. All in cost me £450, so they worked it all out and said that the spoiler was only worth £30 when you add up all the other parts + the P&P?

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
Ahhhh. I see. In that case if you're happy with it then respect man. I thought it was from dealer. How much would a spoiler plus spraying be?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise