What did you and your MK2 do today?

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
Switched my rev D diverter valve for the rev G diaphragm type as my car felt lumpy and laggy on the D piston type.

I thought they we're pretty solid but there was clearly something wrong with it because it feels alot more alive and LOTS less laggy on spoolup... Happy boy as the car originally came with the G type, had it laying on a shelve somewhere :)

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
Friday mate, can't wait, already got my superchips bluefin and scorpion cat back sat next to me here which will see me around 320 hp ! H&R lowering springs should be here tomorrow and I have also ordered quite a bit of other little things so I can't wait to get it all fitted :p
I feel like a kid at Christmas all over again !

Good figures I guess! I always thought there was not as much reserve on the Renault 2.0T as there is on the K04 TFSI engine.. They are running quite some boost as standard I believe.

I must been reading the wrong info on forums/sites then because 320bhp is just as healthy as the Cupra. :)

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Fitted my W.A.L.K kit today and had the car checked for re-alignment but it was spot on as it was. W.a.l.k makes a nice difference to the steering and feels alot more plated on corners . Only drove 10 miles so no much time to try it out properly ;) .
No doubt il give it a good run to ultimate dubz sunday !!!

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids

msdesign-seat-leon-race-heckdetail.jpg

You mean this one? I have contacted them for a price and see what they say

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
They have just quoted me £145 delivered and have also stated that it is possible to have a RHD cutout also but at a guess I think thats going to be something I will have to do myself. Still thinking of what Triple R might ponder up with :confused:

Dont get me wrong kevs at triple r will be good and he thinks about £60. Will defo be worth a wait.

306Chris

Jan 20, 2007
I made an attempt at polishing up my tail pipes, much better but still not up to scratch!
3egu9uze.jpg

mattster

Oct 4, 2009
Cleaned my Leon inside and out in preparation for my new Leon Thursday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
good question. Kev said about 2 weeks.. that was 3 weeks ago. but he has been mega busy with "Fiesta in a ditch" show or something.

like CalvR im guessing when he was in contact Kev eventually just stopped responding. i posted on his FB the other day and he deleted it. so i just went somewhere else.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
good question. Kev said about 2 weeks.. that was 3 weeks ago. but he has been mega busy with "Fiesta in a ditch" show or something.

like CalvR im guessing when he was in contact Kev eventually just stopped responding. i posted on his FB the other day and he deleted it. so i just went somewhere else.

I have seen his more on the Ford side of things. May just go for the Lester one and adapt it in the holidays.

James_85UK

Feb 23, 2009
Leicester
My Leons going into dealers tonight to get some niggly bits sorted under Warranty, one whole day without it is going to be murder!

Although they are lending me an Ibiza FR :)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
My Leons going into dealers tonight to get some niggly bits sorted under Warranty, one whole day without it is going to be murder!

Although they are lending me an Ibiza FR :)

Be grateful you get a courtesy car! Due to my age I can't have one as they can't insure me... I keep telling them it's age discrimination but they won't have it! :(

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.