What did you and your MK2 do today?

fezza

Feb 3, 2013
only had the car a week an have already debadged the rear. then i have just came on here and realized that i havent done the ones under the indicators duh

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
only had the car a week an have already debadged the rear. then i have just came on here and realized that i havent done the ones under the indicators duh

Be careful when removing them. Some of the Leon's seem to have the indicator badges actually pressed into the lacquer, so if you remove them, you may have imprints and that will start lacquer peel.

Mar 12, 2012
Halifax
Well I finally got confirmation that my clutch was been sent out. I provided all my card details on Friday last week but then got worried because by yesterday morning I could see that payment hadn't been taken.

Apparently over in the states they won't take your money until they send out your goods - bit different to over here where they want your cash ASAP regardless.

Enough of that, links to the items I have making their way over (I haven't bought from this site but theyre the best pics)...

http://www.customcarscentral.com/spesv873h2-vw-jetta-v--05-up-.html

http://www.customcarscentral.com/spesv87s-vw-golf-gti-v--06-up-.html

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Be careful when removing them. Some of the Leon's seem to have the indicator badges actually pressed into the lacquer, so if you remove them, you may have imprints and that will start lacquer peel.

Sadly happened to me on tge boot badges :(

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Quick question:
Thinking of changing my car, Seen an FR TSI - Does anyone know how tuneable they are ie with remap or something?
Was thinking I might be better just going for a Cupra or Bocanegra?

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Removed my Pioneer speakers and put the OEM ones back in. Swapped back to the original 17 inch wheels and gave it a good wash, polish and hoover. Now ready for it's departure next week. :)

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Went for a test drive, didnt really think much of it. Didnt notice any mad power difference, did sound a little better than the tdi but that was about it. Think if I was to change it would be for a cupra :)

I drove my gf's cousins petrol fr (200bhp) and thought it felt slower than mine 140. Wasn't any kick.

surajb1

"FR"
Oct 21, 2012
UK, Birmingham
connected an odb bluetooth to my 170pd using the torque pro app today, good app with accurate figures, now looking online for a panel filter, unsure to get an oiled one due to the maf or a paper one? Also will be booking myself to darkside for dpf del with downpipe in the next 2months

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Err...that wasn't a 200 TFSI then :)
Our CR170 doesn't feel as quick as our old 200 TFSI

Nah deffinetly a 200 bhp fr. Don't get me wrong it was clearly faster as the speedo was going up fast but woth the torque of mine when biost hits you no lol. Id rather have the fr than mine of course tho lol.

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Nah deffinetly a 200 bhp fr. Don't get me wrong it was clearly faster as the speedo was going up fast but woth the torque of mine when biost hits you no lol. Id rather have the fr than mine of course tho lol.

My Sport TFSI was 200bhp...and it was completely standard. I thought the FR's were higher bhp than that?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Went out to a Road Safety Awareness meet last night. Parked up in amongst the Jap lads and annoyed them! ;)

hdr_1360273765091_zps8dafd936.jpg