7 Speed DSG Torque - Can it can't it???

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Craigboca, any chance of a side shot of your ride? I wanna play round and see what the skirts would look like if they were black too............... Unless someone wants to do the honours and put one up with it already done?

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
Thanks for the comments guys

The car has been lowered with springs from KW (35 mm)

I can't remember the exact ones but they were intended for use with one of the new diesel ibiza's I think with the heavier engine to suit mine,I know that I'm over the axel load weight but its only by a couple of kilograms which im planning on stripping off from the weight anyway.

I don't have any pictures just now but I'll no doubt be out and about later and if I pass a well lit petrol garage I'll get a couple and load them on tonight, I don't think the car looks like it sits perfectly level possibly just a tad lower on the back but it might just be me.

Spoke to Revo today...about a month until release, tight lipped about pricing etc but 215-220 horses on good fuel is the word,but I think thats what people expected anyway.
I asked them about milltek and if they had done anything in conjunction with them for the car,the man never really denied this and also pointed out that both milltek and revo have been using the same car for development....Interesting!!!!

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
Craigboca, any chance of a side shot of your ride? I wanna play round and see what the skirts would look like if they were black too............... Unless someone wants to do the honours and put one up with it already done?

Funnily enough the guy at the bodyshop suggested looking into black skirts!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Yup the guys at the dealer suggested the same. Hence me wanting to play round with photoshop first before making a solid decision. I am thinking it could look the biz but can't quite seem to picture it in my head. Would love it if you got those side shots up mate. No pressure hehehehehehehehe

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
200???!!!! Damn!!!! That is rather pricey. How much you been quoted to spray then Mardon? When are you gonna do it too? Will you put a picture once done?

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
I paid £180 to spray the roof on the Fabia by a mate, been quoted £100 to vinyl the roof on the Boca.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Second that but need to be dead sure. BTW, I called my dealer to make sure all is on track with the build date for my car. He said, let me just check and I will ring you back in 2 mins. STILL WAITING!!!!!!!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Hey there craigboca. Have you forgotten about us mate? Sorry to carry on about this pic but really want to get the mock up done so I can make a final decision. Thanks again.

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
Hey there craigboca. Have you forgotten about us mate? Sorry to carry on about this pic but really want to get the mock up done so I can make a final decision. Thanks again.

not forgotten just been busy

not had a chance to get one,better off finding one elsewhere I'm sure theres a good few other white bocanegra owners with pictures on here

have you even taken delivery of the car yet? lol

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. I have requested to collect forst Sat of April. Deposit constraints require that I contain my enthusiasm up until that point. Which is good for doing all the research now on what I want to do to mine. Hence the request for side shot of your beast with the side skirt to photo shop it black and compare the two. Have not been able to track another picture of a car with sideskirts shot from the side. (Hopefully you will reconsider and put one up for me heheheeh) With regards revo/milltech, I will wait till a few ppl have done their cars and see what they hold up like and then decide from there hehehehehehehe. My wheels are defo gonna be black like yours, it looks the dogs boll*&s mate!!!!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.