Newcastle
Some very poor pics and a poor vid

P18-07-09_102801.jpg

P18-07-09_102802.jpg

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
i like the way that sits not to far out not to far in.
is that the newer style or older style?

Think its the new style Alex, but its the RS4 style one too :)

It actualy sits under the bumper about 10mm when its cold but once its warmed up it gets a hard on and stick out about 15mm :D

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Not to sure mate. The person I bought it of went to Miltek and asked them for the RS4 style tip I think.

I could be wrong though.

might have to get my exhaust one part at a time just so it dont feel like im spending so much on a whole exhaust rather than saving and getting it all in one peice lol.
wish i could get one for the price you did.
that picture of your exhaust is that with the car warmed up or not?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
might have to get my exhaust one part at a time just so it dont feel like im spending so much on a whole exhaust rather than saving and getting it all in one peice lol.
wish i could get one for the price you did.
that picture of your exhaust is that with the car warmed up or not?

Its only just warm in those pics, but not upto full temp. It does come out a bit more than that :).

If your getting it in pieces I would get the down pipe first and just get a reducer made up (about £10-15) from the down pipe to the standard cat back. Then when funds allow get the cat back to mach the down pipe.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
you never did answer someones questions on the prvious page whats next?

SuperFlex dog bone mount will prob be my next mod:)

Then maybe a LCR splitter sprayed glass black.

Then that will be my pretty much done. Unless something brakes then it will be replaced with a uprated part (ie. manifold) ;)

never even noticed you dont have an lcr splitter not somthing i plan on putting on too soon but might do one day been on the eye out for somthing different to the lcr splitter but theres not really much out there as most come in two peices.
glass black is that a typo?
i hope when your pretty much done that dont mean your be bored of the car and get rid i wont be able to pick anybodys brain for knowlege as kriso isnt about anymore.
dog bone mount is that to prevent a bit of engine flex under load?

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Sorry, was a typo. Meant to be gloss black LCR splitter.

Dogbone mount to stop some engine movement.

No chance of me selling up any time soon :D

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
have you thought about maybe upgradeing the intercooler and throotle body pipes?
just to add more to your list lol.

No need to upgrade the intercooler on the Cupra, its the Seat Sport one and its better than the Forge one anyway! Supposed to be good for 300bhp+ anyway... :blink:

Sorry, just re-read your thread Cupra.al... ignore me!!!

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.