Cupra.PT

Very very nice looking Cupra! Máquina!
took some time to read your project, its just... :drool:
Loved that rear anti-roll bar...much difference? ...and have brake discs just like yours ;)

Cheers to you from Portugal and ibizaclub.pt (if it goes against any rule ill erase this last part :think:)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Very very nice looking Cupra! Máquina!
took some time to read your project, its just... :drool:
Loved that rear anti-roll bar...much difference? ...and have brake discs just like yours ;)

Cheers to you from Portugal and ibizaclub.pt (if it goes against any rule ill erase this last part :think:)

Wow, you read every page :blink:

Thank you for the kind comments :D

Rear ARB does make a big difference too :)

Got a few more plans for the next few months ;)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I now need a new windscreen :(

Found a chip the other week so I booked Autoglass to come out today and fix it. When he turned up he said there is a chance it will crack due to where it is in the screen. And sure enough it started cracking :cry:

Booked in for a new screen on monday...

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
I now need a new windscreen :(

must be that time of year mate. mine went on monday no chip though just a whacking great crack from the off!

Word of advice mate... pay attention to where the wipers rest on the screen and where the A-pillar seals lie as i've had to correct mine myself, the bloody wipers were half way up the scren:censored: not to mention he chipped the paint off one of my roof rails (obviously where he'd prised the old one out with a screwdriver):censored:

just thought i'd warn you as you don't notice these things untill afterwards!;)

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
must be that time of year mate. mine went on monday no chip though just a whacking great crack from the off!

Word of advice mate... pay attention to where the wipers rest on the screen and where the A-pillar seals lie as i've had to correct mine myself, the bloody wipers were half way up the scren:censored: not to mention he chipped the paint off one of my roof rails (obviously where he'd prised the old one out with a screwdriver):censored:

just thought i'd warn you as you don't notice these things untill afterwards!;)

Thanks for the heads up mate. Lucky there is a Autoglass center round the corner from my work so I told them to book me in there for monday. Figured I'd get better service from the actuale center rather than a mobile monkey.

The Mrs also had a chip repaired a few weeks back too....

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
How is the car going any recent pics :p Are you finished with modding or have you got future plans? Looks ace i still wish i could have found 1 in black :censored: but you cant be too picky with cars like these i suppose

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
How is the car going any recent pics :p Are you finished with modding or have you got future plans? Looks ace i still wish i could have found 1 in black :censored: but you cant be too picky with cars like these i suppose

Car is running sweet at the mo :)

Next plan is a full exhaust and high flow mani :D No such thing as finished modding ;)
Also started to collect the bits needed to refurb my wheels (again!!) and got oil and filter sitting in the boot waiting to be changed.

No new pics mate, been far to busy at work.

Damoegan

Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Car looks good Damien. Wish I could have seen it in action while in Newcastle. Would have liked to have seen the difference on the short shifter too. I maybe fitting a high flow mani this weekend, if I do I'll let you know how much of a PITA it is or not.

Thanks Ric.

Was a shame we never managed to meet up :( maybe if your up this way again.

Short shifter is one of the best mods I have done mate. If you want any more info on it just let me know ;)

Is it the INA mani you are fitting?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.