DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
As it was a really nice day we snatched the oppuinty to Get some decent pictures up of our cars...

Comments welcome:
100_1152.jpg

100_1151.jpg

100_1156.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1163.jpg

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
i see its all comeing together mate

i see you still havent sorted that front bumper out yet mate thats the only down fall realy imo

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Lol All my problems ive had with the abs and tcs it was gonna be an expensive fix..

Anyway summet in me made me replace all the fuses in the car with the correct Amp ect and everything is working even side light too...Even tho the old Fuses wernt burnt out there were really old and its sorted...

Just need to sort out why my High brake light aint working

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
...and clean that filter! ;)

Nice pics though mate

I keep eyeing up whether that Jetex filter (ER-07505 for the benefit of cus) is gonna fit in the standard location between the strut top and battery and I don't fancy its chances :( I've got a catch tank in the way too so I don't think I can fit it like yours, hmmm

Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
...and clean that filter! ;)

Nice pics though mate

I keep eyeing up whether that Jetex filter (ER-07505 for the benefit of cus) is gonna fit in the standard location between the strut top and battery and I don't fancy its chances :( I've got a catch tank in the way too so I don't think I can fit it like yours, hmmm

Hahah Im getting a new filter next month one like hoochs as its longer but narrow so it wont be squashed up next to the catch tank ect..

Just going to sort out the exhaust next..

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
Lol All my problems ive had with the abs and tcs it was gonna be an expensive fix..

Anyway summet in me made me replace all the fuses in the car with the correct Amp ect and everything is working even side light too...Even tho the old Fuses wernt burnt out there were really old and its sorted...

Just need to sort out why my High brake light aint working

Danny, interesting you should say this, as I had problems with my ABS as my tire rubbed into the wire going to the ABS sensor on one side. I fixed that and now the ABS TCS lights come on ramdomly. Then when I turn off engine and turn it on again, the TCS light goes off and after driving 10 seconds the ABS goes off. That sound anything like what you had?

btw, car is looking great! you paint the rocker cover lately? hadn't noticed that yet. Not a big fan of the Honda but each to their own.

THink your car will look mint once resprayed. very nice work indeed

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.