DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
ITS ALIVE :D:D

Set to 1.45bar and holds it to 6k then drops to 1.25bar

Its F***in awesome the power is unreal and it isnt laggy what so ever....Fully spooled up by 3100Rpm then Holding ....

Man It really scared the **** out of me when it come on boost...

Im am Just lost for words....Its Rapid..

jamiebennett81

ITS ALIVE :D:D

Set to 1.45bar and holds it to 6k then drops to 1.25bar

Its F***in awesome the power is unreal and it isnt laggy what so ever....Fully spooled up by 3100Rpm then Holding ....

Man It really scared the **** out of me when it come on boost...

Im am Just lost for words....Its Rapid..

glad to hear you are happy with it mate

caveo

Best to change up before the pressure drops to 1.25bar as when this happens it plays hell with the dv etc and the power drops off quickly and you really feel it . My old map used to change like that ( 1.4 -1.2 ) and I hated it so had it redone to hold 1.45 all the way.
Get a graph up when u can.

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yeah 1.25bar is Just before the limiter...I change there anyway,but i know what you mean tho about it loosing power...

its mapped to hold 1.45bar to the limiter but i dont have a Apexi-avcr or even a Greddy just a MBC..

Just pondering weather to get the hybrid done..

caveo

Give it a month or two and youll want more ...... and so it begins lol!!

jamiebennett81

Yeah 1.25bar is Just before the limiter...I change there anyway,but i know what you mean tho about it loosing power...

its mapped to hold 1.45bar to the limiter but i dont have a Apexi-avcr or even a Greddy just a MBC..

Just pondering weather to get the hybrid done..

MBC will do the same I think, just the EBC is an electronic version of this, although prove me wrong, but I think the gt2x is working its socks off at this point and an EBC wont make much of a difference

I have the higher rated spring in my MBC and it is wound right out, potential to boost up to 2bar and it certianly isn't making this....if it did.... **boom**

caveo

MBC will do the same I think, just the EBC is an electronic version of this, although prove me wrong, but I think the gt2x is working its socks off at this point and an EBC wont make much of a difference

I have the higher rated spring in my MBC and it is wound right out, potential to boost up to 2bar and it certianly isn't making this....if it did.... **boom**

I think your talking about your actuator spring :whistle:

jamiebennett81

I think your talking about your actuator spring :whistle:

nope

I run the yellow actuator spring, which I think when tested ran to 30psi.....cant remember exactly

and then the MBC was round right out, and boosting at 1.5 bar

there are two different springs in the Forge MBC, and the higher rated one is in mine to for higher amounts of boost, and it is wound right out

as Bill said, the turbo is flowing at 1.5 bar and does not have a great deal more left in it otherwise you are looking at blowing the turbo

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yeah Done some Adjusting tonight and holds 1.5bar 6100krpm now..Im going to look it tonight but its quick very quick IMO

I had my 1st Subura P1 tonight i really thought i was going to get my arse handed to me...But i guess not...

Is gotta be around 280ish + now as i was leaving this P1 rather Quickly and power to weight of the ibiza is a blast...

Just wondering whether to get it hybrid...

But defo puts a smile on my face...I just seem it hard to hear about all the bad reviews about this turbo YET mines awesome!!!

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
p1 are quick of the line but from 80 on wards there alot slower than my lcr my dad has one i used to drive it quite alot untill i blew it ..lol ... but i bet the weight of your car and that power must be fun .. car looks sweet dude

brad1

p1 are quick of the line but from 80 on wards there alot slower than my lcr my dad has one i used to drive it quite alot untill i blew it ..lol ... but i bet the weight of your car and that power must be fun .. car looks sweet dude

killed it dont you mean, its basically a graveyard stone outside your house now :lol:

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
Yeah Done some Adjusting tonight and holds 1.5bar 6100krpm now..Im going to look it tonight but its quick very quick IMO

I had my 1st Subura P1 tonight i really thought i was going to get my arse handed to me...But i guess not...

Is gotta be around 280ish + now as i was leaving this P1 rather Quickly and power to weight of the ibiza is a blast...

Just wondering whether to get it hybrid...

But defo puts a smile on my face...I just seem it hard to hear about all the bad reviews about this turbo YET mines awesome!!!

Glad your happy with with it, get it hybrid, you know it makes sense.

Also get it on an rr i wanna see what yours makes

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Glad your happy with with it, get it hybrid, you know it makes sense.

Also get it on an rr i wanna see what yours makes

Yeah Im going to beattie....Im prober chuffed with it...had a play with a new mazda Rx last night....

Ive got a Tcs And abs light and it went in to limp mode last night 5psi then wen i was nearly home the boost came back so i think my maf Is dieing lol
Going to vag-com it today

Bill: Yeah im going to do the approite logs but with this weather is too dangerous..Ive only driven the car briefly and i just love it...And it holds it really well

ive got a slight whin when it comes on boost full so either my tip isnt on right or ive got a boost leak somethere yet its holding and hitting 1.5 bar just fine...

Just need to fit my catch tank and Oil cooler now...

Last edited:

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Finally got round to fitting my catch tank And oil cooler Just no 100% sure on how the Pipes and sandwich plate connect to the Oil filter...
Photo230.jpg

Also ive got 2 oil restrictors here which one would u recommend me to use...
Photo233.jpg

also the question am looking for is do i hybrid it?Will it make it more lagger? But would it make 300bhpish if the k04 hybrid can make 330bhp?

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.