What did you and your MK2 do today?

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
@jarre - nice! Did you get it on a RR?

@ECB - thats the worst, im parking so far away from curbs at the mo because mine have just been refurbished!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
@Jarre - ahh that sucks :( although I bet its fun as hell at the moment so you couldn't care less haha!

@ECB - sucks man, did you just hit the one wheel?

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Ahh well its worth a shot yourself and if it doesn't work out at least its not as expensive as getting them all done again, it sucks but it could be worse :) where I live there are SO MANY pot holes, I literally have to swerve all over the road just to avoid them, I must look like im drink driving or something! Haha.

Last edited:

NathFRMk2

Mar 2, 2013
Essex
Ahh well ots worth a shot yourself and if it doesn't work out at least its not as expensive as getting them all done again, it sucks but it could be worse :) where I live there are SO MANY pot holes, I literally have to swerve all over the road just to avoid them, I must look like im drink driving or something! Haha. So im really worried about curbing mine :(

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Just full on scuffed one of my wheels, feel like crying.

Feel your pain mate. Just had the R's refurbed due to a combo of crap roads, crap drivers and GF's park by feel....:censored:
There was a mahoosive pothole on the A428 going towards M1 from Duston other day, hit it in Passat and thought the bloody wheel had fell off!

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Duston's near me, some proper bad potholes between there and Nobottle, council need to sort themselves out. This was on like the only bit of curb on the road I was on, wasn't left enough room.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Duston's near me, some proper bad potholes between there and Nobottle, council need to sort themselves out. This was on like the only bit of curb on the road I was on, wasn't left enough room.
I work for a company in Duston, on Lodge Farm. I'll keep an eye out when I'm down there!

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
All roads are shocking these days. You do have to swerve all over to miss all the potholes. Makes you wonder why we pay road tax to drive on roads that probably cause more damage to the cars.

gunnergibson

Dec 27, 2010
North West
Changed spark plugs last night to NGK iridium. Going to change coil packs to red ones.. Cylinder 4 cp was rusty at the bottom.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Mar 22, 2012
South east
When I put my heaters on in the car. The front drivers side fan by the radiator runs constantly even from cold. Occasionally it doesn't but more often than not. I'm thinking stat/sensor somewhere faulty. Anyone got any ideas? The noise is driving me mad, sounds horrible when your sat in traffic

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.