What did you and your MK2 do today?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Gave Puk his first wash since ownership. Verdict: needs a serious cleaning session.
SO much tar!! Exhaust tips are a mess. Paint needs SRP and wax.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
ordered a k1 jack cover as i lost 1 but dave @sere needed the code off another to order the right 1 so i removed the drivers side to check,order placed i popped to halfords to get some paint(vw candy white),got home and noticed id lost the bloody drivers side grrr
to top it off i sprayed the cover for the passenger side and it dont match the sideskirt ???
anyone else had a better paint match for candy white?

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
New discs, pads, fluid and a pollen filter bought today. Getting the oil and filter next week then its in for the 40k service. Getting my mechanics place to do it all as I trust them a lot more than the dealers lol.

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Ordered a Revo SPS yesterday, as i found out on Tuesday that my car already had Stage 1 software but had been reverted to factory power/boost. Result!!

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
ordered a k1 jack cover as i lost 1 but dave @sere needed the code off another to order the right 1 so i removed the drivers side to check,order placed i popped to halfords to get some paint(vw candy white),got home and noticed id lost the bloody drivers side grrr
to top it off i sprayed the cover for the passenger side and it dont match the sideskirt ???
anyone else had a better paint match for candy white?

I found skoda candy white is a better match

Shawn-C-87

Dec 14, 2013
Edinburgh
How did you get on with these bulbs mate?
They look good? Really white?....thinking of getting some for my full beam whilst they are on offer?

I bought Osram Hyper white bulbs for my main beam and the light they give off is poor, not a great deal of difference from my dipped TBH. If the night breakers are better i might be buying some aswell.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.