What did you and your MK2 do today?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
I actually enjoy the golf more in just about every way apart from I do miss the performance.
Hoping the map will give me some extra mid range and keep the good mpg.
These cold days I do like my heated leather seats and oh the reverse camera is pretty cool too.

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Kris do you think fuel prices will drop?
A guy a work has just got his RS3 and he doesn't drive stupid and to £30 he gets 80 miles!!!!!!!!
That would cost me nearly £120 a week!!
If the golf proves reliable and economical it will be staying as I've noticed a difference in 9 days.

Smee not going to lower it. It's comfortable and handles pretty well. ( famous last words)

Only 2 weeks ago I told the wife I'm finished modding cars and doing nothing to this car.
Funny I said the same when I bought my R:lol:

Mar 22, 2012
South east
Fitted the BSH pcv blank valve and getting the new revo stasis intake fitted

image_zps8c451ed1.jpg

Have to let me know what the intakes like

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
put some alloygators on the rims as the misses keeps smashing the wheels! also gave it a quick wash and wax but it was freezing!!!! and filled her up pic to come soon.

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Had the BCS cat-back exhaust fitted yesterday to get rid of the horrible OEM pipes and back box that hangs down. It got a bit grubby on the way home with this crap weather were having

BCS1_zps00507b3d.jpg

BCS_zpsa929a2b0.jpg

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Euro Car parts, currently a free oil filter when buying 5 litres of oil, and also 25% off the price of the oil too. Use the promo code on their website, you can't miss it!

You do have to buy the Triple QX oil though.

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

You can buy the proper quantum longlife 3 from Dave at Seremotors for about £25.
For the price of genuine its not worth buying anything else.

Yeah but you've got to add £10 postage. So it's £35.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise