WAYHEY! My car is fixed..you wont believe what it was

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
JKing said:
buy it now £4.99, £1.95 postage. 97 available so you'll be fine ordering later when you can get on. They have 4mm or 3mm available

Wicked! Thank you

Is it in Black? I wonder if itll be here by Saturday if i order it tonight? :think:

May 2, 2006
flashbsd said:
na only SFS in luton, sorry.

Erm well 5mm Outside diameter then :) 3mm inside. but i think i used 4mm on mine

I wander how the garage could have turned round and said it worked fine with the MAF unplugged, as that wouldnt make any difference, hmm wander if they were wanting that to be the problem. :rolleyes:

used 4mm on mine also, works a treat :)

CupraPower

Jan 29, 2004
Woking, Surrey
Visit site
Glad its all sorted Alex :D Cant believe the "master technician" didnt spot it though. Id check the ones coming from otherside of the N75 as they were a little worn also.

JKing said:
buy it now £4.99, £1.95 postage. 97 available so you'll be fine ordering later when you can get on. They have 4mm or 3mm available

Im sure these are the same ones i got also 3mm. Along with red cable ties :)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
CupraPower said:
Glad its all sorted Alex :D Cant believe the "master technician" didnt spot it though. Id check the ones coming from otherside of the N75 as they were a little worn also.

Im sure these are the same ones i got also 3mm. Along with red cable ties :)

I know its bad isnt it? Im going to call SEAT today and have a word with them about it as they should have replaced all of those vacuum hoses, not just the long one, such a small thing but causes SO many problems

CupraPower

Jan 29, 2004
Woking, Surrey
Visit site
CupraTgirl said:
I know its bad isnt it? Im going to call SEAT today and have a word with them about it as they should have replaced all of those vacuum hoses, not just the long one, such a small thing but causes SO many problems

Yeah, though the standard stuff as revo kev says is pretty shite.

Fate that i had the exact size silicon hose in my car which fitted nicely. :lol:

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
CupraPower said:
Yeah, though the standard stuff as revo kev says is pretty shite.

Fate that i had the exact size silicon hose in my car which fitted nicely. :lol:

Ha ha! I know, its was a 'Heres one i made earlier' kind of moments

I just cant believe that you found it when its been missed SO many times

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
First mod i done. Ditch the shite vac hoses as soon as i got the car.

Personally i think 3mm is better as its snug over the connectors.

gazjones

hey great news alex glad its all sorted now and you can enjoy your car now!