My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Nah, just colour the bonnet in with chalk haha

Only just got home - cant wait to go to bed and have nightmares about that window

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Sunday at edition was a rainy rainy day

a4934z.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

But did end up on the front of the stand on the sunday - in all the rain

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Cars at the moment stand a bit different

Gti - White ronals, All gti badges removed, normal bonnet fitted, Spacers and BMC removed
Sxe - Mk3 wheels

Pics to follow :(

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
News on the wheel frontage.

Was thinking of getting rid of the dials, and going for a set of splitties, but now have the chance to get these

tete12.jpg

So I can run a staggered set with a dish on the back - Think its time to get polishing again

Ollie

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
News on the wheel frontage.

Was thinking of getting rid of the dials, and going for a set of splitties, but now have the chance to get these

tete12.jpg

So I can run a staggered set with a dish on the back - Think its time to get polishing again

Ollie

How rare do you want to get? Will look awesome mate!

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Still not sure about them.
If I want to be outside in the garden polishing all winter - lol
They are straight and uncurbed - bit pricey though £80 wanted

Ollie

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
I would have them for 80 bucks, your not going to come across a set of those to often. I wouldnt polish them either, get them painted in something interesting.....you can use them all year around then ;)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Liking the look of polished to be honest. Though maybe white would also look good, especially as all being well I am having my roof and wing mirrors vinyled white next week :D

Infact i've just decided, they are going white!!! What people think, white with polished lip or white all over and coloured badges?

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Bloke said between £80-95+ vat.
Just realised that I need to spend that money on getting the wheels first - doh!
Will be happening as soon as I can scrape the cash together though - think it will look good?

Ollie