Foot rest

badlydrawnbanan

cholangio carcenoma doh !
bigkid said:
Bad news I am afraid guys. I will not be able to make any more NEW footrests.

Regretably, as of today, the site workshop on the company where I work has been given the once over by the health and safety executive, and their man on site has deemed the machine tools in this workshop dangerous and has had proabition orders put on them.

As this is a small out of the way "jobbing shop", perfect for me to make the footrests , my boss has made the decision to shut it for good as it is not cost effective to do the improvements.

SORRY

I will answer all of you who have sent emails.

I still have the remaining 4 footrests (left hand side in empi5, s pic). for sale
but i cannot make any more LHD or RHD.

After laying the law down and dictating the rules on how I wanted payment first, I feel a right t****r, sorry to everyone!!!!!!!

for those who have sent cheques in the post I will send them back/ destroy or return part payment if a Lhd side rest is still wanted

Sorry to hear that m8 .... ill still have a left side one though plse ... cheque to follow

bigkid

Hi guys, emails sent, to those who sent to me, and i,ve tried to allocate them fairly as I could, sorry about all of this , it would have been a nice earner and satisfied all of the enthusiasts out there, I feel a right dork,

again, appologies.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
bigkid said:
Hi guys, emails sent, to those who sent to me, and i,ve tried to allocate them fairly as I could, sorry about all of this , it would have been a nice earner and satisfied all of the enthusiasts out there, I feel a right dork,

again, appologies.

Phil, these things happens, one good thing has come out of it. Ive got mine !!!! Have a good xmas fella. :D