Foot rest

bigkid

sorry for the delay in posting, its been a busy weekend.

Like i said in my previous post, the foot rests, due to the nature of my job, will be made in small batches as I have confirmed demands,

I do not want to sound like a b*****d guys, but as of this moment I,ve only received one cheque from stokoe, and Phil(empi5)has took the time to come over and collect one(and give me a go in his revo,d LCR TOP MAN!!),

As everyone said that they would have them, I feel a little let down, as I spent some time finishing them off they are hand made and do take some time to finish, however it is a busy time of the year for everyone.

If people do want the foot rests I will put myself out and service the demand for the enthusiasts. However I will require a confirmed order and a part or full payment first, this will sort out the serious people from the NOT so serious, I,m sure everyone will understand.

With regard to the right hand side foot rest that I sold to Phil(empi5), this was a prototype as such when I made the original left hand side rest, and after some consideration I will make and sell these, but I will be asking for £30.00 +p&p if both LHD and RHD side are req.
and £15.00 for each side.

I am an honest person and i will make these for the enthusiasts, in the new year.
people can contact me at [email protected]

thanks to phil(empi5) for the plug and the go of his car, my shopping list for my LCR is growing after this AND ALEX FOR CALLING ME YOUNG PHIL

CHEERS

ALEX**

WTF
Feb 26, 2004
south-East
Visit site
yup ill def take both sides i just cant my damn cheque book.

you will have the cheque come hell or high water by the end of the week mate

will 32 all in be enough for the p&p on both?

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Any chance i could have both sides please?
Think i may powder coat mine black.

Let me know if you can do anymore (as im not sure if your quota is full) if not i will get a cheque to you this week

Scott
[email protected]

bigkid

and to make a point clear to everyone who wants these rests, i will make what everyone wants, with comfirmed orders, just contact me thru email and i will get back to you, delivery will be in the new year (i,ve got my work cut out)

ta

bigkid

yep, could you please email me with your requirements and then i,ve got more of a record on my pc at home with who wants what and when, and i can then get back to you all.

Kris, no sorry mate i do,nt do paypal for this

Kris

ESTATE! I'm Getting Old!
Nov 21, 2003
North Essex
Visit site
bigkid said:
yep, could you please email me with your requirements and then i,ve got more of a record on my pc at home with who wants what and when, and i can then get back to you all.

Kris, no sorry mate i do,nt do paypal for this

Cheques only then?

If I was to send a cheque in january (1st WK) would that be too late.

(I was hopeing you would make ones for the peps who are paying 1st, then when they are done you should have my cheque ready to start another batch???)

bigkid

Bad news I am afraid guys. I will not be able to make any more NEW footrests.

Regretably, as of today, the site workshop on the company where I work has been given the once over by the health and safety executive, and their man on site has deemed the machine tools in this workshop dangerous and has had proabition orders put on them.

As this is a small out of the way "jobbing shop", perfect for me to make the footrests , my boss has made the decision to shut it for good as it is not cost effective to do the improvements.

SORRY

I will answer all of you who have sent emails.

I still have the remaining 4 footrests (left hand side in empi5, s pic). for sale
but i cannot make any more LHD or RHD.

After laying the law down and dictating the rules on how I wanted payment first, I feel a right t****r, sorry to everyone!!!!!!!

for those who have sent cheques in the post I will send them back/ destroy or return part payment if a Lhd side rest is still wanted

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise