Foot rest

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Well i picked up my "foot rest" from Phil on Saturday and guess what, to my delight there was a foot rest for the other side as well. As you can see from the picture it really does suit the pedals and Im chuffed to bits. A big thank you to Phil who even fitted it for me as well.

So the question is do you guys want a pair, if so, these are hand made and you will have to be patient. I will let Phil decide on the final price cause i think i got mine a little too cheap !

What do you think

DSC00392.jpg

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Thats for the 2 fella. considering its £15 for one, and £30 ish for two, by my maths thats pretty even :wtf: and still bloody cheap. We should count ourselves lucky that people are prepared to put themselves out to satisfy our demands.

Last edited:

Just4 Perry

Really smart. Hey u do know they've already invented something called a vacuum cleaner. How can u do this to your carpets and mats?

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just4 Perry said:
Really smart. Hey u do know they've already invented something called a vacuum cleaner. How can u do this to your carpets and mats?

Good point fella, i did think , jeus thats dirty, hopefully no one would notice :cry:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.