Foot rest

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
wow - i am impressed - i thought i was the only one to have one of these. Now its becoming as common as the fabia wiper :(

bigkid

Sorry ive not been in touch with those of you who have been trying to pm me,

right ive just checked and i have got 5 unfinished foot rests and a finished one at home.

they are unfinished as there was only pabs who was interested when i was selling them earlier. i have sent pm,s to some people but could you email me at:

[email protected], by tomorrow morning if you want a foot rest please, swerver, as you did start the thread i will reserve you one mate , just tell me who you are when you email me

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Looks like you have quite a bit of business now mate :congrats:

For those of you who get one - install is dead easy - two screws is all thats required.
:)

badlydrawnbanan

cholangio carcenoma doh !
bigkid said:
Sorry ive not been in touch with those of you who have been trying to pm me,

right ive just checked and i have got 5 unfinished foot rests and a finished one at home.

they are unfinished as there was only pabs who was interested when i was selling them earlier. i have sent pm,s to some people but could you email me at:

[email protected], by tomorrow morning if you want a foot rest please, swerver, as you did start the thread i will reserve you one mate , just tell me who you are when you email me

email sent mate :)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
bigkid supplied all my friend - two short-stubby screws that go from the footrest into the original plastic footrest. Its either that or you glue it on! I opted for screws as it holds it better IMHO. Means you have to make 2 small holes but nothing that cant be replaced if absolutely necessary. Took all of 5mins to do.
In fact, bigkid also supplied a bit of wire-wool to clean it up if ever needed (if it became scuffed) However, I have had mine a while and not needed it yet!

bigkid

I,ll try to get the screws to fit them but i cannot promise, and i,ll supply some sinthetic wire wool to repolish if req

bigkid

well if the demand were high enough i would manufacture possibly around 5-10, however i do have to try and fit it in at work unoffically as it were,

people will have to let me know IF they genuinely want them, i would only consider if I had firm orders and say a small deposit, but I would,nt be able to make any untill the new year, say the second or third week in january

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise