DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
The hole Intercooler and Charge pipe and throttle bodie are now complete and is so much more nice than silicone....

It has Couplers in But the pipes are pushed end to end inside the coupler :D

Will get somre pics Of it soon...just waiting on a 25mm silicone hose to connect up my Dv on the t-peice :D

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
oh my, how has things changed, last i heard you were spraying your wheels up ready for selling the beezer, obviuosly a change of heart! good lad

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Charge pipe and throttle bodie are made up now just waiting for my 25mm Dv hose to come to connect it up...

Just bought some Small gauge Steel and some Gunk and some nice paint for my Rocker cover and inlet manifold...
Photo275.jpg

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Yeah you inspired me :D Again FFS lol

I should really get my own ideas lol

Fancy something bright but to match the Car and blue hoses? Candy Red?

See cause im doing red on this car i kinda thought maybe red but then cause ive got them blue sock things didn't know if that would go, as there not colours you put togther most of the time
The colour of my sock cover things is a nice blue, that might look good, but then there might be too much blue. Something contrasting would look good though if you got the right colour. Go mental with it though, it looks awesome

What about yellow with some black somewhere maybe? That keeps in theme with the car and its bright! Just a thought

Oh ive got some of that blue ducting left over if you want some too?

You spraying the strut brace?

EDIT: Just had the best thought Danny, do it white in honour of my car lol match the strut brace too :p

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Nice work Danny (and Chris ;)) - I'm impressed with the pipework considering how cheap it was too.

Did you make all that up from one pipe kit?

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
pmsl....curzon just watched i swear lol

yup done the full lot charge pipe and throttle bodie side and still have 3 pipes left over along with loads couplers

just pondering do i fibreglass or plastic weld the holes in the bumper

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Just need someone todo my bumper

Guy thats doing mine would probably do it, but not sure how much it would cost as theres a lot of work involved in it, and not sure how long it would take as hes always busy and i know your impatient lol
Have you looked at getting a new bumper of even a second hand one in alright condition if theres one going at some point, might work out cheaper than plastic welding yours back together again properly

Can the guy who did your inserts not do it?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.