DaNnY_LaD's IHI'd Cupra ( End Of a Eara 08/11/2009)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Damo:- yeah Its defo is expensive what discs have you gone for?Something i need to look at next i think and a nice phat ARB...

Cus:- Yeah I don't like hanging about but when it was -4 the other day and has been since..I just could'nt fit any of my parts..
Yeah the miles are good on the engine around 142k miles now but its been well looked after Hence why im looking in to making it a nice 1.9 20v..But that around 1k Fitted so its something that il have to deside..

Ive spent around 1060quid in just under 1 month on the car on bits and bobs,turbo and map...I really want to get started on fitting my new bits but its just TO cold even for me..

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I'm prob goinf for these discs clicky plus some DS2500 pads mate.

But remember that the mk4 cupra already had AP 4 pot calipers with 312mm discs so it should stop quite well ;)

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
As all the parts start coming im slowly fitting them so here's some randomly pics that ive taken...its slowly coming together..

Just waiting on the Postman now :D

Photo180.jpg

Photo185.jpg

Photo189.jpg

Photo191.jpg

Photo212.jpg

Photo213.jpg

Photo211.jpg

Photo216.jpg

Photo215.jpg

jamiebennett81

Am just Waiting on via the post

Injectors
Air filter
Silicone Hoses
Map
Heat Wrap
Mbc
Jubliee clips
mocal Oil Cooler
Oil restrictor pinion...

Im just soooooooooo inpactant..!!!

I best get my a$$ into gear then and get those bits to you;)

jamiebennett81

Yup look forward to getting it jamie

Just thinking wether i should change my FMIC to a nice bit one...Like Beatties done

yours should be fine mate I imagine, as you will be running under 300bhp

although getting some logs would be a good start

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Yeah it defo is...

Just Doing some Searching and they seem to make between 280-297bhp and 290-300ft-lb at 1.4bar...

I got beatties old map...So i know its around the 285bhp mark No idea on the ft-lb tho..
Its weird how Cupra_matts made 303bhp on the gt2x but guessing thats todo Dyno lottery...

Book Figures mean nothing to me tbh just want it to be nice and quick on the road..

Should have it all done and running by tuesday at the latest..

jamiebennett81

No plus i don't have a car and its doing my head in...driving my mums piss poor megane...

hey dont complain mate, the amount of times mine has been off the road and I have borrowed my mums civic, its a blessing, otherwise I would have been screwed for getting about:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.