MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
Wow. Imagine that. #DamoKnows
As you were!

It’ll be nothing like a cupra R interior from what I understand. More like Ateca cupra. Mostly black. Copper S. No flags anywhere except a black one on the front

image-lightbox-6b925ce3-1147948.jpg

Fingers crossed for the Dash too...

Reactions: Wak3D

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Just watch the parts prices for replacement silver or black badging go through the roof........

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
What’s the difference with the dash? Is it a new revised version of the digital dash.

I’ll be pissed off if mine comes with the old dials!
I suspect the hardware is the same, it is just a different visual arrangement...? Maybe linked to the Cupra drive mode...

If course, this is just conjecture.

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Matt it’s not speculation. I’ve been telling you all for 2 months.

Interior like this “ similar “ but an S badge. Mainly black. Most of the chrome gone.

Attachments

• 2EF5D5DD-5FF4-4031-9614-4F98C817F772.jpeg
    2EF5D5DD-5FF4-4031-9614-4F98C817F772.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Matt-taylor

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Matt it’s not speculation. I’ve been telling you all for 2 months.

Interior like this “ similar “ but an S badge. Mainly black. Most of the chrome gone.
This is what SEAT UK has said though...

"Interior Changes
Copper SEAT logo on steering wheel
Interior copper and black detailing (although what this actually means is not specified)
Copper media screen logo"

Interior copper is in addition to the "S" on steering wheel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
It’s
This is what SEAT UK has said though...

"Interior Changes
Copper SEAT logo on steering wheel
Interior copper and black detailing (although what this actually means is not specified)
Copper media screen logo"

Interior copper is in addition to the "S" on steering wheel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It’s going to look exactly like the picture above but with an S. As far as I can tell

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
There’ll be 1 flag total!

I’ve been laughed at, called a wind up merchant , and more. Time you listened to me.

1 flag and mainly black interior bar a copper S

Reactions: CupraRobX

AlexOS

There’ll be 1 flag total!

I’ve been laughed at, called a wind up merchant , and more. Time you listened to me.

1 flag and mainly black interior bar a copper S
Sorry Damo7, but that bit I can’t see, or the inside like the ateca. Even the wording of Scrogg’s update bears that out. There will be copper in the cabin in addition to the seat badge, and I believe all the flags wil be there as now, but in black.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Sorry Damo7, but that bit I can’t see, or the inside like the ateca. Even the wording of Scrogg’s update bears that out. There will be copper in the cabin in addition to the seat badge, and I believe all the flags wil be there as now, but in black.

To be fair to @Damo7, you said you didn’t expect he would be right about what he’s already said, that has come to pass, but now you’re doubting what something else he’s said from the start. :bounce:

On a different note, if someone wants to swap their Copper AND Black Flag badges for the normal ones I will probably be interested. My plan is to turn my (watered down R) ST carbon edition into the full fat ST R :bleh:. Exterior anyway.
Not bothered about the CUPRA bit in black as fit something else in mind for that (not copper)

Last edited:
Reactions: Damo7

AlexOS

A
To be fair to @Damo7, you said you didn’t expect he would be right about what he’s already said, that has come to pass, but now you’re doubting what something else he’s said from the start. :bounce:

On a different note, if someone wants to swap their Copper AND Black Flag badges for the normal ones I will probably be interested. My plan is to turn my (watered down R) ST carbon edition into the full fat ST R :bleh:.
Not bothered about the CUPRA bit in black as fit something else in mind for that (not copper)
agreed in terms of the basic copper, and I have already commented accordingly, however it does specify in the update that there is copper and black in the cabin while Damo7 still insists it will look like the ateca which is silver/white...
Also, as I said, it is stil a Seat, so I can’t see them removing the Cupra badging..

Last edited:

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
A

agreed in terms of the basic copper, however it does specify in the update that there is copper and black in the cabin while Damo7 still insists it will look like the ateca which is silver/white...
Also, as I said, it is stil a Seat, so I can’t see them removing the Cupra badging..

No silver or white from what I can tell. This interior here is close. Very close. And no flags inside.

Attachments

• E446E86A-8DBF-4F15-972A-FACCD73619CF.jpeg
    E446E86A-8DBF-4F15-972A-FACCD73619CF.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Damo H

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
A

agreed in terms of the basic copper, and I have already commented accordingly, however it does specify in the update that there is copper and black in the cabin while Damo7 still insists it will look like the ateca which is silver/white...
Some people will argue to still be right even when they’re already been proved wrong, just to try and be right.

Has anyone actually apologised to @Damo7 for taking the piss for so long.

Why don’t I start haha!

Apologises @Damo7 I know I made one post on a different thread, although not in the league of some of the things on this thread.

Brad8988

Oct 1, 2018
Just put in a order for a Nevada White 290 DSG hatch. Not sure on the copper on the outside but the inside I imagine will be fine.

Let's see if it arrives by April.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members