Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018
index.php

Reactions: beddin90 and Kenton

Matt-taylor

May 1, 2018
What is the general consensus, do people prefer the Copper and black calipers or the chrome and red calipers against the colours you have ordered?

cola

May 23, 2018
What is the general consensus, do people prefer the Copper and black calipers or the chrome and red calipers against the colours you have ordered?

I much prefer the old styling, even though the copper won't look terrible on magnetic grey. Just not a fan of copper on anything.

Be gutted if the post BW42 get 7spd and we don't though :(

Reactions: Kenton

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
I'm not actually sure what the colour I ordered looks like... (I ordered Monsoon, am getting Magnetic Grey)

The taken in the wild images posted on here look terrible, though I like the official images I have seen.

multimediagallery_31.resizeViewPort.noScale.imageOverlay1Reference.jpg

Who knows right now, even that car doesn't fit what we have been told above, that has copper badges.

Right now if I have to have Copper I'd rather have those wheels?

Reactions: Jordan McCabe

Jordan McCabe

Jul 5, 2018

I really can’t cast an opinion until we see one in the flesh. It might look alright. But at least it will look exclusive right?

Kenton

Jun 19, 2018
I much prefer the old styling, even though the copper won't look terrible on magnetic grey. Just not a fan of copper on anything.

Be gutted if the post BW42 get 7spd and we don't though :(
Same, Grey with Copper doesn't look awful but that coupled with a BW41 meaning I miss out on 7sp will be gutting. Just hoping that the ST 300 4Drive is a special case and 'needs' the 7sp DSG, then all will be well!

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
...Just hoping that the ST 300 4Drive is a special case and 'needs' the 7sp DSG, then all will be well!
Don't ruin our fun, we have to put up with the copper...

Though maybe, just maybe we get the new digital dash mode with the central tachometer too?

[trying to cheer himself up]

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I like the exterior copper on the R, makes it look and feel more special over the standard Cupra. They obviously thought about the colour combinations too - but I didn't order an R.

I prefer sound of black calipers on the Nevada white.
Was going to have black lettering again anyway.

I noticed the Cupra Ibiza doesn't look hideous in white/copper.

As for the interior if it's similar to the R in which parts are copper - don't mind that much

Reserving judgement until seen...
1b18d04c0e482c9630e476cc91de9007.jpg
b60c313e41334cb623b118f0dff00ab3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Interior wise I think I might actually quite like it.

Not sure that copper and blue will look so good on the outside.

Are the wheels changing to copper too, staying the same or is that (yet another) unknown? Sorry if I missed it.

Reactions: AlexOS

Damo7

Sep 11, 2016
Wow. Imagine that. #DamoKnows
As you were!

It’ll be nothing like a cupra R interior from what I understand. More like Ateca cupra. Mostly black. Copper S. No flags anywhere except a black one on the front

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members