MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

AlexOS

Beat this one then

Order Accepted Date - 19th February 2018
Order Build Date (guesstimate) - March 2019! :banghead:
I’m guessing an ST 4Drive? I also ordered in Feb (28th) accepted the following week. I haven’t heard anything about delays being that long, last I heard from CS was week 45-51..(so delivery late Jan/early Feb) but I have now got a loan car from Mobex and my old lease car goes back tomorrow so I have decided it’s not worth worrying about for me.. because I have a free car until my ST turns up.. (although I definitely prefer my ST to the loaner as a car)

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
My order was placed at the end of May, I guess as the order hasn't been accepted who knows what I will get?

Will I get a "hybrid" 18/19 spec. car as the options I ordered are not available on the MY19 car (Camera/SEAT Sound).
Will I get a car at all?

All I can do is wait and see and then argue with the lease company over the costs if I don't get what I ordered?

At the moment I still not sure about the new colour (Magnetic Grey vs Monsoon Grey), the spec. is anyone's guess, who knows... :blink:

OK so it was before the deadline. Mine was placed around the 23rd, but wasn't accepted until mid June.

I see your problem now. You'll want it clarifying that your going to get a MY18 convert.

I've got that camera and seat sound on my order (which was converted to beats audio)
I haven't got a build date yet but have been assured that I'll get those options.So it's possible you could too.

Your order was it placed through a broker or direct with VW? Did you have an order SLI?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BipedalMale

Jun 21, 2018
Way down west...
OK so it was before the deadline. Mine was placed around the 23rd, but wasn't accepted until mid June.

I see your problem now. You'll want it clarifying that your going to get a MY18 convert.

I've got that camera and seat sound on my order (which was converted to beats audio)
I haven't got a build date yet but have been assured that I'll get those options.So it's possible you could too.

Your order was it placed through a broker or direct with VW? Did you have an order SLI?....
I have an SLI number which I use to contact SCS.

I ordered through a broker (Gateway2Lease), my supplying dealer is JCT600.

There seems to be no logic to any of this...

Reactions: N8KOW

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I have an SLI number which I use to contact SCS.

I ordered through a broker (Gateway2Lease), my supplying dealer is JCT600.

There seems to be no logic to any of this...
Ah ok,

I would be pushing for clarification that you'll get what you ordered more than anything else from CS.

As I remember Scrogg saying that any *accepted* MY18 orders will get what they ordered option wise.

Technically it is still possible to have the options you spec'd as they have all the parts.

With regards to chasing build dates and such, we can't influence that at all. I call more for piece of mind that things are moving in the right direction.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: BipedalMale

beddin90

Mar 31, 2014
I have an ST 4drive on order since 1 Feb. Just got off the phone with Seat CS for an update and they’ve just told me it it a CONFIRMED build week of week 40! This was earlier than anticipated so i quizzed a little further and she re-affirmed it is confirmed for BW40!

She’s expecting delivery end of Oct.

That sounds promising! :happy:

AlexOS

I have an ST 4drive on order since 1 Feb. Just got off the phone with Seat CS for an update and they’ve just told me it it a CONFIRMED build week of week 40! This was earlier than anticipated so i quizzed a little further and she re-affirmed it is confirmed for BW40!

She’s expecting delivery end of Oct.
I spoke to CS this morning, they called the product team and they said that there was no information regarding the build on any ST 4Drives at the moment.. that the engines were not in build yet, let alone the cars and that they would not be doing anything until at least week 45...

Nice to know that everyone is hearing similar info.. NOT!! :banghead2

Reactions: walshy and beddin90
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members