MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I take it you can’t turn on the traffic sign recognition without the lane assist.. even with the VCDS?
You'll need the hardware. Front facing camera.
It's not a standard option.
0c2a05dcfbed7e96c830b77f1ce72a2f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: AlexOS

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Can anyone explain this video a 290 badge on a 300 body? Thought it maybe one of the new ones, but no virtual dash?

It's been around for a while. I remember posting when I heard about WLTP.

Outside of Europe in countries like Mexico the 300 got released as a 290. Awful rims on that version.

You'll see it on seat.mx

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Can anyone explain this video a 290 badge on a 300 body? Thought it maybe one of the new ones, but no virtual dash?

Strange. Like you say a 290 badge, it also has seat sound which has been discounted (unless this is an old order they have honoured). I thought it would be a bit soon for any to be out from the factory. It doesn't have the winter pack but that will be as its abroad and countries with a hotter climate don't get it. Also no digital dash again might be as its a different country.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Strange. Like you say a 290 badge, it also has seat sound which has been discounted (unless this is an old order they have honoured). I thought it would be a bit soon for any to be out from the factory. It doesn't have the winter pack but that will be as its abroad and countries with a hotter climate don't get it. Also no digital dash again might be as its a different country.
They didn't have the digital dash originally but they have now. Since the MY18 upgrades.

Reactions: Copra68

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Any bw38 people had any updates?
I've heard nothing as yet
Mine got built last Monday, but now they're 'awaiting testing data' that will supposedly be given today. That does suggest to me that the MY18 converted to MY19's are having to be individually tested as they don't fit into the two classes of Cupra or Cupra Lux.
Just a hunch...

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
Any bw38 people had any updates?
I've heard nothing as yet

Last I heard on Friday it’s still production... it can now take up to 10 days to build but my car should be on the ferry by Friday!!

Load of rubbish as I the engine data isn’t due until 2nd October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Congrats to any week 39 build customers.
Have we many?

I'm build week 39, can't wait to hear some info :)

MY18 converted to MY19's are having to be individually tested as they don't fit into the two classes of Cupra or Cupra Lux.

This makes sense to me

but my car should be on the ferry by Friday!!

We need to find out which ferry it is so we can stalk it

Smolyneux85

Jun 22, 2018
North West
I'm build week 39, can't wait to hear some info :)

This makes sense to me

We need to find out which ferry it is so we can stalk it

Once Seat know there going to pass the information on... so no doubt I’ll be driving the car when they pass that info on! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CupraRobX